Phantom 4 FPV

How about the Yuneec Skyview?anyway soon all this googles will be on sale, here in Spain the FPV is forbidden so unfortunately the only googles that allows to maintain a visual line with the aircraft are the expensive Epson BT-300...lets see how they work under sunny conditions.
Well there is one problem with the yunnce
They do not use headtracking when i look fown i want the camera looking fown.

I can do this with my cell connected to a cheap FPV mask for 20€ with the app Litchi...
the problem is that I recently read something about that DJI don't cover any issue on the aircraft if you use third party apps and not the DJI GO...

You are correct how ever dji go app does not support fpv i hate that i feel i have more control flying fpv then off my tablet

... to maintain a visual line with the aircraft are the expensive Epson BT-300...lets see how they work under sunny conditions.

I asked Epson this and they pointed me to a Spec sheet that said they include two shades of sun visor in the box ... I am also interested how this will work.

How about the Playstation VR or the Google Oculus? I would love to pick up FPV goggles but I am also interested in those two, and I can only get one, FPV goggles OR VR gaming goggles so will the gaming goggles also work for FPV?

OK boys and girls I have a good question you yall. I want to do FPV with out a phone stuck into the googles and I do not want to be adding anything to the drone like receivers or transmitters. So can someone tell me what can i get that meets what i want?
I don't want to spend and arm and leg either.
Suggestions??????/

Ron
Check out fhe new goggles dji. came out today with the mavic. I think they will be wireless.

Well according to the preliminary specifications the DJI Googles will work only with the Mavic due to the Ocusync technology, but let's see because the resolution beats all the googles of the market 1080 vs 720

Well there is one problem with the yunnce
They do not use headtracking when i look fown i want the camera looking fown.
OK guys just called Dji on there new goggles. I was told at this time they will only work with their magic drone. Looks like I will be leaning to Skyline goggles they look cool and are 1080p plus has head tracking

The resolution of 1080 is pretty great, but from what I understand is don't count on the head tracking though,,, won't work, I maybe wrong I'll admit, let us know if it works please

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair