Phantom 4 for parts for sale

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Unfortunately i had a LItchi mission go bad and wrecked the P4. One arm had a small crack in it but the copter still flew perfectly with no errors and if you didnt see the crack one would never know anything happened. So...I decided to buy a new shell and landing gear that came to $100 on Amazon and do the replacement myself. I cant solder that well so I opted to splice the wires for each engine and just solder them at the break. After hours and hours of frustration I am giving up, my hands just arent small or steady enough to do this. I have the high capacity battery that was in the crash and seems to be OK as I flew with it when the crash happened. I also have another battery that is the normal capacity that works perfectly, the controller and the drone including the new shell, compass, and landing gear. The camera and gimbal were unaffected in the crash so they are still perfect. I will sell the whole lot as is for $295 plus actual shipping cost to your location. Thats as low as I want to go so price is firm.

Last edited:
I would have grabbed it, had this been a P4P, repaired it and sold it :)

Hello everyone,
Unfortunately i had a LItchi mission go bad and wrecked the P4. One arm had a small crack in it but the copter still flew perfectly with no errors and if you didnt see the crack one would never know anything happened. So...I decided to buy a new shell and landing gear that came to $100 on Amazon and do the replacement myself. I cant solder that well so I opted to splice the wires for each engine and just solder them at the break. After hours and hours of frustration I am giving up, my hands just arent small or steady enough to do this. I have the high capacity battery that was in the crash and seems to be OK as I flew with it when the crash happened. I also have another battery that is the normal capacity that works perfectly, the controller and the drone including the new shell, compass, and landing gear. The camera and gimbal were unaffected in the crash so they are still perfect. I will sell the whole lot for $295 plus actual shipping cost to your location. Thats as low as I want to go so price is firm.
I would be interested if you still have it. Thanks,Dennis

Hi all,

Apologize for the short delay here I was unable to check my PMs until just now, and sent replies to all.

Thanks guys

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers