Phantom 4 Firmware Failure. Motor not work

Reaction score
Hi everybody!
I tried to upgrade firmware for my Phantom 4 using DJI Assistant PC app but got failed on 72% of progress. After that, I tried to upgrade again but it fails every time. Now, it fails on 0% or on 32% (after reboot aircraft). So, one time 0%, next time 32%... but fails every time. Error code 0002.
Motors can no longer run and emit only pischyaschy sound at intervals of a few seconds, the backlight does not work!!!
I've been recommended to re-install PC app by Online Support Chat staff, and did it, but no effect... still fails.
Also I tried to upgrade it with mobile DJI GO app. On IOS app, it just tells that I have error like (Gimbal cannot receive Main Controller data) and (Gimbal and Main Controller disconnected). On About page it tells that Aircraft version unknown. When I go to homescreen it tells "Inconsistent firware found... slide to update". I slide it, but nothing happens...
Android DJI GO app tells the same thing "Inconsistent firmware.. slide to update"... then I slide and nothing happens too... nothing.
I tried to upgrade it with DJI Assistant app on Windows 10 and Mac OS computers. I also tried to upgrade it with different Internet connections (wired, Wi-Fi), different Internet providers... nothing works. I also tried format SD card (low format) not help.
factory reset fails throw the assistant

Attachments

• 130926q5z599zwawkappyi.jpg
    130926q5z599zwawkappyi.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 428
  • 131041lgz10g3685wg44bj.jpg
    131041lgz10g3685wg44bj.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 370
I havent updated since May , and that was a problem. I know I was racking my brain and after changing ports , it finally went through after about 10 times.

I try different port, but it no result. fails every time
Now he display Error code 0x022803

Last edited:
Contact DJI support and have them talk you through this. Then change your avatar name , you may be jinxing yourself.

Thank you for your support and sense of humor. I solved this problem by replacing the central controller board 43. Why upgrade of firmware broke this plate i didn't know, but since there are similar problems, not only for me, I think we are talking about a factory flaw on the part of the manufacturer.

Boy, Karma must be my middle name . I just was forced to go through the update because I couldnt take off the other day. After trying multiple times on my Windows 7 computer I finally switched to a windows 10 computer and after several attempts of failure again , I was about to unplug the usb and noticed the yellow lights flashing on the bird and I started the DJI assistant 2 again and it finally updated the bird . The controller update went through without a hitch, its the bird that gives me the problems. All is well though.

What is the board 43 for will it help with connecting the drone to controller and to assistant 2. I am not able to connect to assistant 2 no controller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues