phantom 4 falcon for sale 7k invested sell 5k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I thought i was retiring and looking for a easy hobbie well come to find out i have no time. I bought every extra you could get back pack case 4 batteries carbon blades balancer to balance blades landing pad, water pads, dvds book on pictures i have tons of stuff i never really used it there is timer thing that tells you haow many times it flew and how high it went i bet no ore than 20 times my key board is messing up so sorry about the wording my name is Herb Lawrence i live in Ukiah Ca. here is my number at work 707-462-6772 call me anytime ti is a great deal have all kinds of spare lens cases wheeled cart anything you can think of i probablly have.

Post some pics etc to garner interest.

Also maybe do some research on price 5 k is steep in my opinion for a P4 regular. I think most people on this forum are advanced fliers and will not be interested in DVDs or books

More like pictures of the actual item and all the accessories that get the price up to 5K

SORRY PEOPLE BUSY WITH WORK THE DJI FALCON IN THE HARD CASE I HAVE ONLY FLOWN IT A FEW TIMES. THE BOOKS AND DVDS ARE ADVANCED AND REALLY GOOD. THE CRAGE WAS BARELY FLOWN YOU CAN CHECK ON THE HOURS MAYBE LESS THAN 2 I THINK I PAID 5 GRAND JUST TO DJI FOR THE FALCON ITS SPECIAL EDITION HAS EVERYTHING YOU CAN POSSIBLY BUY FOR IT WATER LANDING BACK PACK, DAY PACK GLARE SHIELDS, PROP BALANCER 2 OR 3 SETS OF CARBON BLADES AT 100 A POP, CAMERA PROTECTORS AND LANDING PAD PROTECTORS THE LIST GOES ON AND ON . IF I GET TIME I WILL TRY AND GET SOME PICS AND GET A INVENTORY LIST. 5K IS NOT MUCH MONEY FOR A TOY THAT GIVES SO MUCH TIME IN ENJOYMENT YOU WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF IT THE 4K CAMERA IS OUTSTANDING HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY GET A BETTER PICTURE I SAW THE NEXT TWO LEVEL UP IN PHOTO SHOOTING. MAYBE THIS WEEKEND I WILL GET SOME PICS UP. HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD WEEKEND THANKS. HERE IS MY BUSINESS NUMBER AT WORK BE THERE ON MONDAY 707-462-6772 HERB LAWRENCE IS MY NAME AND LAWRENCE ELECTRIC INC IS THE NAME OF MY COMPANY.

YES THAT IS THE FALCON I BOUGHT FROM DJI MIKEY GOLDS HAVE THAT AND EVERY EXTRA DJI HAS FOR SALE IN THE WEB PAGE THREE OR FOUR OF THE BACK UP CHIPS DEWALT CASES FOR PARTS, MEGA HARD DRIVE TO CARRY FOR PICTURES LENS CLEANER IT GOES ON AND ON.

When you say Falcon are you talking about the Drone World Phantom 4 Pro Falcon edition?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Because I fly a Drone World P4P+ Falcon at work and the modifications to the remote and all of the extras they include is well worth it. Heck, the built in fan on the remote has paid for itself already when we fly in the oppressive South Louisiana heat. I love that Firebridge signal too.

I would suggest that you spend some time on your listing, working on your wording and including pictures.
Especially as you are looking for someone to spend 5k on your full kit.
The more effort you put into your listing the better it will look to your buyers. I doubt you have got much interest in your package as it currently stands, add some pics and a clear list of whats included. I bet you get more interest in your sale, best of luck

When you say Falcon are you talking about the Drone World Phantom 4 Pro Falcon edition?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Because I fly a Drone World P4P+ Falcon at work and the modifications to the remote and all of the extras they include is well worth it. Heck, the built in fan on the remote has paid for itself already when we fly in the oppressive South Louisiana heat. I love that Firebridge signal too.

I read here Firebridge is kind of a scam and gets dominated in tests against Jake's Maxx UAV kit.

This is an ancient post and nothing from OP for almost 12 months. I’m locking the thread, so if you want to contact seller do so through Conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31