PHANTOM 4 DOWN AT 8:20 PM IN VICINITY OF HAIGHT AND ASHBURY. Anyone know of this, call 662-364-2652.

Reaction score
Last night, with my 20 year old daughter, I pulled out the P4 and launched. I was not filming, and using DJI Go w/ iPhone. had good visibility, connectivity, but bird flew away and simply never returned. I was captivated so much by California, that we opened a start-up MS company droning properties for real estate/water fronted properties.

We Opened Skyforge Space Productions, LLC. My 20 year old is development of the Left Coast operation, and Warren, Lynno and Sophia helping me at the MS production studio. If anyone find the P4 in San Fran, it is mine. Pls contact me at the below address. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

David Owen
David Owen

Attorney at Law

124 5th Street North

Columbus, MS 39701

(662) 328-2651

(662) 328-8937 (FAX)

[email protected]

David, sorry for your loss. Flying in urban areas can be very tricky and I would not recommend it without sufficient training and experience. Maybe you have this already but it's hard to tell from the post.

Is your company operating under 333 exemption with certificated pilots? I would highly recommend this path if you're not on it already. I don't do any property work but I've heard it's common for competitors to report each other to the FAA for not meeting commercial use requirements.

Well sure hate to hear you lost that David .Maybe someone honest will find it that is a member here.
Do you intend to come back to MS soon ?
Will give you a call as I would love to talk drone with you :)

Reactions: frandre and J Dot
David, sorry for your loss. Flying in urban areas can be very tricky and I would not recommend it without sufficient training and experience. Maybe you have this already but it's hard to tell from the post.

Is your company operating under 333 exemption with certificated pilots? I would highly recommend this path if you're not on it already. I don't do any property work but I've heard it's common for competitors to report each other to the FAA for not meeting commercial use requirements.

I am a lawyer by day, have all certifications, but do appreciate the lecture. Too many novices can get us tricked out. I just want my P-4 back, if possible. Thanks for the lecture in drone law, thought!

It will be sitting in the spot it "thought" was "Home" or it collided with a tree on its way there...

"all" certifications suggests he knows exactly what he is talking about ;) ha ha

;) I jest.

Good luck getting your copter back.

I had a fly away ,but I had put my phone number with a black marker on top of the Drone and asked if found call . Got a call several hours later telling me that it had landed in her backyard. It did have major damage. I called DJI North America ,because it was still under warranty and they repaired it free. Just an idea for your next Drone. I also wrote Award if found. She left it on her front porch and did not ask for the reward.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: sgeiger and auen1
Last night, with my 20 year old daughter, I pulled out the P4 and launched. I was not filming, and using DJI Go w/ iPhone. had good visibility, connectivity, but bird flew away and simply never returned.
If you are wanting to deal with DJI, it would be to your advantage to have some understanding of what went wrong and the knowledge is useful to all Phantom Pilots to prevent similar occurrences.

Go to https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record.

If you are using an Android phone or tablet, the flight records are in Internal Storage/DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord
They are all txt files and the file name includes the date.

Come back and post a link to the report it provides and some of the experienced people here will probably be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident and perhaps point you to a likely area to search for the Phantom.

Reactions: Chirp
I am a lawyer by day, have all certifications, but do appreciate the lecture. Too many novices can get us tricked out. I just want my P-4 back, if possible. Thanks for the lecture in drone law, thought!
Better call Saul.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reactions: BaDvs3viL
That neighborhood gets sketchy at night. No hippy love at all. Hope for the best, but expect to never see it again.

I just got word from my aunt that my second cousin's step brother got hurt by a falling drone in Golden Gate Park last night. I will see what else I can find out.

Reactions: jmkreege
I just got word from my aunt that my second cousin's step brother got hurt by a falling drone in Golden Gate Park last night. I will see what else I can find out.
popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

Are you pulling our collective leg or are you serious? :eek:

Reactions: dirkclod
View attachment 55451

Are you pulling our collective leg or are you serious? :eek:

She says my little cousin Smirky was out there with him. He said the thing was all busted up,because it hit the drinking fountain after it hit the kid, but he saw the little memory card and pulled it out before they gave it to the EMTs. They don't have slot small enough on their pc to check out the card.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl