PHANTOM 4 DOWN AT 8:20 PM IN VICINITY OF HAIGHT AND ASHBURY. Anyone know of this, call 662-364-2652.

Dear Dr. Joe- I care less about the heckings above. Okay, I'm a plumber and on weekends come to the left coast and other times to vineyards to perform droning chores for my wife, and her employer. We have gone over the world performing this chore. About the P-3 Standard, we decided to start our own droning company. With the blessing of said employer, we started Skyforge Productions, LLC, mostly for winery shots, but anticipate branching out. we have a movvie shoot lining up here in MS, this fall.

We are looking at the new Inspire, but if DJI is as crappy in standing b/h their products, it should be known. When DJI "opens a ticket" what that means is "we are going to screw you and never get back." If you tell the iStore where procured that their product was procured and offer the flight plan revealing the drone flew away, and offer to get same to them, DJI emailes back, saying we "opened a ticket," whereupon they again ignore you.

I don't really care if being a lawyer/plumber, taking shots in California has elicited such BS from the group, but as a pro, I get pretty pissed when a manufacture doesn't stand b/h their product. Indeed, the iStore said if I contest, I can NEVER use this credit card in another iStore. So, DJI/Apple (the same,same) are now fiscally threatening me, and any DJI customer should know how sorry they are in this department.

Just to clarify - with a documented history of losing drones previously, and another one since if I understand you later posts, you posted to complain about your P4 flying away. But you refused to post any flight logs, took offense at being asked if you were flying legally and knew what you were doing, and then, after several months, returned to the thread to rant about how it's all DJI's fault (and Apple's, somehow?).

In general, these aircraft do not "become possessed". Having looked at many documented "flyaways", they almost always end up being pilot error - even more so with the P4 and its redundant systems. If you really have lost several then you are almost certainly to blame for those events.

Oh - and your website needs some work.

Reactions: Derek Mackinnon
THIS......is CHATO'S land .

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Was :)
IMG_6901.GIF

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Last night, with my 20 year old daughter, I pulled out the P4 and launched. I was not filming, and using DJI Go w/ iPhone. had good visibility, connectivity, but bird flew away and simply never returned. I was captivated so much by California, that we opened a start-up MS company droning properties for real estate/water fronted properties.

We Opened Skyforge Space Productions, LLC. My 20 year old is development of the Left Coast operation, and Warren, Lynno and Sophia helping me at the MS production studio. If anyone find the P4 in San Fran, it is mine. Pls contact me at the below address. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

David Owen
David Owen

Attorney at Law

124 5th Street North

Columbus, MS 39701

(662) 328-2651

(662) 328-8937 (FAX)

[email protected]
Really sorry to hear that....I dunno the neighborhood has REALLY gotten bad. I did ask around and THIS friggin dude started getting really uptight with me, demanding to know who the owner was and all. Guess he thought it was a Cab and was tryin to flag it down for a lift. Needless to say it just kept goin and whacked off the better part of his right middle finger in passing. He told me he plays guitar and would rather be dead now. Not cool..whipped down and removed his finger. Not cool at all.
images

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers