Phantom 4 discontinued

First of all this is not confirmed yet... and secondly yes a major firmware update is most likely to be available in the next month...

Sent from my SM-G925F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Suhail78
First of all this is not confirmed yet... and secondly yes a major firmware update is most likely to be available in the next month...

Sent from my SM-G925F using PhantomPilots mobile app
We are All, Very hopefull of a "major firmware update" to become available to the P4 very soon. I am hoping we see it before the next month! Will be nice to see a fix included for the gimbal/horizon pitch issue as well. Fingers crossed!

We are All, Very hopefull of a "major firmware update" to become available to the P4 very soon. I am hoping we see it before the next month! Will be nice to see a fix included for the gimbal/horizon pitch issue as well. Fingers crossed!

so glad to see someone else has an issue with the horizon tilt. i thought my gimble was broken.

so glad to see someone else has an issue with the horizon tilt. i thought my gimble was broken.
It happens randomly and occasionally with mine. It's just frustrating and I hope a fix is in the making.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl