Phantom 4 Carry GoPro Rig?

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

First post, so go gentle on me! I'm wanting to buy a Phantom 4 and attach a 6 camera GoPro VR rig to it (360 Cameras for VR | VideoStitch - full sphere option). Firstly is this even possible? Secondly does anyone have any suggestions how to do this?

Thanks a lot!

The P4 has a lifting capability of about 2 lbs or less. The rig might be pushing the limit as well as adding a level of instability to it. Can it be done? Probably. Should it be done? Probably best for a larger aircraft designed for these devices.

The P4 has a lifting capability of about 2 lbs or less. The rig might be pushing the limit as well as adding a level of instability to it. Can it be done? Probably. Should it be done? Probably best for a larger aircraft designed for these devices.

Thanks for coming back to me. So you're saying that it may be possible, but it may not be very stable/safe. Is there a particular model of drone you'd suggest?

Thanks for coming back to me. So you're saying that it may be possible, but it may not be very stable/safe. Is there a particular model of drone you'd suggest?

Nothing I have any real knowledge of. DJI just recently released the Matrix 600 (Matrice 600 - Simply Professional Performance) which looks to have the ability and stability for your rig, but at $4599 it's out of my price range.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers