Phantom 4 Blades

Reaction score
Hi All,

Does anyone know where we can buy Phantom 4 blades for less that the $70.00 price I'm seeing.
I was wondering if the P4Pro blades are compatible.

Thanks in advance.

Hi I have bought a few sets of e-bay if it helps but be careful what you buy just bought 1 set I would not dare put on my phantom 4 they feel like they would just bend in half but this is just 1 set of many and I do not pay more than £10.00 but I have just paid £15.00 for a set of carbon fibre ones which are mint but phantom 4 and phantom 4 pro are the same you may have to change the mounts that's it

Reactions: Tree Farmer
P4P blades may be "low noise" that don't work (fly off) the P4 unless upgraded with P4Pro mounts. The mounts are much safer too, even with "standard" blades, that work on all P4 v1.

Reactions: Tree Farmer
Just purchased the last four pairs from Maverick drone for $11 a pair. $44 total plus $20 Freight. That's two complete sets at $32 each. Ouch. Another site had one pair left at $11 but $7 Freight. Careful if you order from China they word it to look like DJI when it is not. Tricky bas.....s

Just purchased the last four pairs from Maverick drone for $11 a pair. $44 total plus $20 Freight. That's two complete sets at $32 each. Ouch. Another site had one pair left at $11 but $7 Freight. Careful if you order from China they word it to look like DJI when it is not. Tricky bas.....s

Tell me about it the parts I have had that do not fit or I take my copter out put the blades on and 1 fly's off when they send C++P I just say they have not come but now I have metal mounts on which seem to help I have the mounts with screws too but have yet to use them the carbon blades I bought have mounts were the propeller screws onto the mount I have yet to use them just don't like the idea of just twirling the propeller round a mount with a thread on, any reviews from anyone that's used them??Well bed time in the U.K. EVERYONE STAY SAFE

• Wow
Reactions: Capt KO
I buy all my drone stuff from Amazon. Don't remember the price but a lot less than $70.00. Make sure they are DJI as all I've tried have been perfectly balanced while others have not. I hate to buy anything more that is Chinese made but those props would be an exception.

Good luck,
Jim
WA5TEF

Just arrived. In Black Obsidian. Very cool.

Reactions: MTO
I have switched to Master Airscrew. Less noise and less vibration. They are screw on but not an issue for me. no matter what you use keep your blades balanced.

Hi can you get them for the phantom 4? blades balanced is the first time I am hearing this so how do you do that?

Thankyou for such a quick response I will go to YouTube now have you got a link please so I can get the propellers or a site that sells them thanks

Reactions: TontoFAC
Watch buying blades on Amazon. The fkr3s cant count. after 3 attempts have a single set.

I bought directly from Amazon for phantom 4 low noise blades. specifically stated 2 packs of 2

Hi just bought 3 pairs of masterscrew from masterscrew direct in the U.S. and paid $69.68 which includes shipping to the U.K. please tell me you do get the screw on mounts too

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj