Phantom 4 Battery Promotion [For Apple store customers]

I'm curious about a couple of things here - If you've received your batteries or shipment info --

1. Where did they ship from? Mine are dropshipped from Ellensburg Georgia USA.
2. New really bright LEDs or older style? (I'm thinking these batteries going out like this are newer)

Same here , I got the 2 new bright LEDs and they is a movement ... I hope they won't come out during my flight...

mine have the new style leds, but the fit is snug just like the original set of batteries i received on p4 launch day.

Mine are new bright LED's, but they fit snug.

There are many people here that didn't buy from Apple but used the code from me and most of them have already received the batteries with 50% discount, including me.

So, it's NOT TRUE that if your drone wasn't purchased at Apple it won't work!

Here are a couple of good codes:

B92J7S6A
RB6YET2V

;)

Once used, it's no longer valid!

Robin Hood

There are many people here that didn't buy from Apple but used the code from me and most of them have already received the batteries with 50% discount, including me.

So, it's NOT TRUE that if your drone wasn't purchased at Apple it won't work!

Here are a couple of good codes:

B92J7S6A
RB6YET2V

;)

Once used, it's no longer valid!

Robin Hood
If your drone wasn't purchased at Apple, converting your serial number to a code will not work. It is obvious what they were talking about.

Agreed! But it's NOT TRUE that "If your drone wasn't purchased at Apple it won't work.". It'll work even you drone wasn't purchased at Apple, if you have a WORKING CODE!

Here are some more WORKING CODES!

SAKW94NX
VQKA42FW
3TDF6UK4

Enjoy! ;)

You know that's not what I meant. You're taking the post out of context. I'm not sure if you're trying to make me look bad or what but you're giving false info. If someone doesn't know how to obtain a code or doesn't want to ask for one and they didn't buy their drone from Apple then no the promo will not work!

I think that was very generous of you NaimNatNod, sharing all your codes with the community is very exceptional and I think all appreciate it. Contributing to the community wherever one can is what makes this a better place...Others may call you down here and I don't know why they would, just doesn't make sense to me but I think you have done a great thing by sharing with so many!

Peace Bro!

I'm new here and have only just started flying my P4. I'm enjoying it so much I believe I'm developing an addiction. Would it be possible to get a coupon code so I can further my addiction?

Reactions: Cale262
I'm new here and have only just started flying my P4. I'm enjoying it so much I believe I'm developing an addiction. Would it be possible to get a coupon code so I can further my addiction?

It's a healthy addiction though...or at least I hope it is for most. I can certainly think of a lot of unhealthy hobbies to have but the fast cars, fast women and nose candy are only fun until you see your home being repossessed and your trading you personal services for cigarettes in an nice cosy government run institution...but enough about me, Welcome to the forums and enjoy the new "Addiction" ;)

Reactions: Jussaguy and SCL525
It's a healthy addiction though...or at least I hope it is for most. I can certainly think of a lot of unhealthy hobbies to have but the fast cars, fast women and nose candy are only fun until you see your home being repossessed and your trading you personal services for cigarettes in an nice cosy government run institution...but enough about me, Welcome to the forums and enjoy the new "Addiction" ;)
Thank you for your kind welcome and acceptance of my healthy new addiction.
Remember, what happened in the institution stays in the institution :nomouth: works for me!

Reactions: Cale262

Hi there, I saw that you're from Australia. Are you any where near Sydney? I have a sister living there and own a chain of Thai restaurants. Welcome to the club!

BTW, PM sent.

Reactions: SCL525
NaimNatNod - this is a very helpful gesture. Thank you for taking the time to share the codes for the benefit of others.

Hi there, I saw that you're from Australia. Are you any where near Sydney? I have a sister living there and own a chain of Thai restaurants. Welcome to the club!

BTW, PM sent.
Hi NaimNatNod, It seems not only am I an addict I am also a thief!!! Thank you for sending me the code, much appreciated it is a good thing that you do. I am told there is honour among thieves and only contempt and disrespect for trolls and naysayers.

I was born in Sydney but do not live there anymore, although I visit my sister on occasion.

Thanks also for the welcome.

Hi all.

My batteries arrived Friday morning thanks to NaimNatNod.

I think it is a very generous gesture of NaimNatNod and other users of this forum to shares codes and all general information.

Great site!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart