Phantom 4 Battery Promotion [For Apple store customers]

look at your conversations ??
Sorry I didn't check the profile page, those are public conversations I believe. The message you sent me second was a PM though and I have sent your code back to you, happy flying!

Reactions: dazzler
Sorry I didn't check the profile page, those are public conversations I believe. The message you sent me second was a PM though and I have sent your code back to you, happy flying!
received and done, when i finally get my code sorted i will do the same for someone else

Reactions: Sinisalo
I have an extra serial number from my second phantom 4. If anybody is interested in it just PM me.
I have no need for 7 batteries. 5 is way more than enough.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have an extra serial number from my second phantom 4. If anybody is interested in it just PM me.
I have no need for 7 batteries. 5 is way more than enough.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
I sent PM

hi if anyone have a extra serial and can share it to me please let me know i want to buy two bats jus tonly have one

Serial # letters are all uppercase. Try entering any O's as zeros.

I get this error message: Please enter the correct S/N.

My serial number has many doubtful characters that could be either the letter O or the number 0 (zero). I've tried many combinations but I might be missing the good one.

Could anyone please write if the serial numbers have letters or numbers, for example: NNLLLNLNLNNNNN (being N=number and L=letter).

I bought my Phantom 4 through Apple ONLINE Store, this could be the real problem.

Thanks!

Reactions: Eneko
Thanks to whoever found and posted the info, I claimed mine this morning, Apple stores don't even know about this promo.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I bought two last night. I'm on my PayPal account now and it shows that they're coming from iFlight Technology Co in Hong Kong. Just hope this is legit

It's a part of DJI in China, this is how they are listed on a Paypal receipt

Merchant
IFLIGHT TECHNOLOGY COMPANY LIMITED
[email protected]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Serial # letters are all uppercase. Try entering any O's as zeros.

Yes I did mine in all upper case and any O's were really zeros. Worked fine on both P4s.

If anybody wants a code PM me as I now have 4 batteries and that's enough.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4