Phantom 4 Battery Promotion [For Apple store customers]

my serial number on the white sticker in my phantom is saying incorrect is there a number somewhere else?

Wonderful. I buy a phantom and a spare battery and a week later you can get a free battery with it.

I buy a 3rd battery last night for full price now this come out. I have the worst luck.

Also the page is giving me the 404 not found.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Is it confirm that if buying the p4 from Apple then it will have the coupon for sure?

Ok I'm in now but it says serial number is incorrect

The serial number is in ONE place on the P4. It's in the fuselage when you remove the bat.

It's two numbers on top of each other. Put the numbers together, no spaces, and that's your serial. I bought two from Apple and have two coupons.

I had already bought a couple bats so I might be selling 1 or 2.

Thanks Jussaguy. I've got the right serial. I've even made sure by checking the packaging it came in as its on the box and the shipping box also. I've got the right serial they all match.

It's a shame as I'm willing to take my battery tally up to 5 and it's being difficult.

thats the serial im using but it comes up with invalid serial number
You're not using a space and you checked to make sure you wrote it down correctly?

I just did it twice without any problem. Both bought from Apple.

You're not using a space and you checked to make sure you wrote it down correctly?

I just did it twice without any problem. Both bought from Apple.

no space left, ive just contacted the misses to get her to double check the code for me, ive also tried capitals and normal. Even dji have tried as i emailed them !!!!!

I bought mine on the Apple online store. Picked it up at the store. No coupon code.[emoji19]

Reactions: Rotofan
Received roughly 195 bucks in DJI credit. Purchased p4 and extra set of props from them. Just bought another battery and a car charger. Free shipping, no sales tax. 33 bucks out of my pocket. Nice.

no space left, ive just contacted the misses to get her to double check the code for me, ive also tried capitals and normal. Even dji have tried as i emailed them !!!!!
Are you going to use it to buy two or only one battery?

I bought mine on the Apple online store. Picked it up at the store. No coupon code.[emoji19]

You have to click the link and enter in your serial number and email

Reactions: heathery94

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4