Phantom 4 Battery Promotion [For Apple store customers]

Mine shipped from Carson, California and will be here tomorrow

Last edited:
Reactions: Sim597
This has pissed me off more then anything with DJI yet, I bought mine at Best Buy and want a second battery, I'm on one. This really leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and tomorrow I'll still have like 16 days on my 45 day return exchange and I'm mad enough about this one thing, paying $170 a friggin battery when everyone else is getting them for $85 is BS, so DJI can eat my P4 on a return, cheap bastnerds

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app[/QUOTE]
Got my discount code but when I try to use it I get "This code is expired.". Nice... :mad:
I just tried it and it worked for me, I don't need this last code but it is tied to my email account, any ideas?

Edit: I just sent you a pm Dirty Bird

Last edited:
It's not tied. They CLAIM it's tied, but it works with ANY account ;-)

This has pissed me off more then anything with DJI yet, I bought mine at Best Buy and want a second battery, I'm on one. This really leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and tomorrow I'll still have like 16 days on my 45 day return exchange and I'm mad enough about this one thing, paying $170 a friggin battery when everyone else is getting them for $85 is BS, so DJI can eat my P4 on a return, cheap bastnerds

I am sending you a code, and btw you can get 10 percent back in rewards at bestbuy until the end of the month if you use a bestbuy credit card
It's not tied. They CLAIM it's tied, but it works with ANY account ;-)
Yeah, I tried signing up for a new DJI account with my other email and applied the code and it worked just fine

Received my code from dji but it is not giving the discount when ordering, anyone else?
you have to enter in shipping details, then click what type of payment you will use and on the third step before you are transfered to the payment page you have to put in the code and you can't use a code and dji credit on the same transaction

I am sending you a code, and btw you can get 10 percent back in rewards at bestbuy until the end of the month if you use a bestbuy credit card

Yeah, I tried signing up for a new DJI account with my other email and applied the code and it worked just fine
Thanks man, that's pretty dang nice of you, thought it was apple, let me try at DJI lol

Just want to say Sinisalo gave me a working code, what a nice gentlemanly thing to do for a guy who only has one battery because of their high cost, on a fixed income no less.
Was going to get just the one, but thought if Sinisalo was nice enough to give me the code, the least I could do was use it to its fullest! Which is what I did, was going to wait even, but I got scared it would disappear or something. You know, too good to be true?
It went through with no issues, waited for the code area, pasted what my new best bud sent me, and bobs your uncle!

So chivalry isn't dead, at least here in this forum, and if Best Buy ever get around to an offer now that I've filled mine, I will surely pay it forward. And so it's on record for all to see, if something comes up and I have two new batteries and a 300B modded remote to sell, I'll ask for Sinisalo's Paypal number and send him a nice useable monetary gift, something that he could actually buy something with, not a measly $20, it's possible $50 or something to show my appreciation, but that's if I could trade not sell my P4, but the reviews (for the Typhoon H) will have to be so good, that they'd prolly be out of stock! Anyway that's a long shot, just wanted to put it out there what a member of the Upstanding citizens brigade this member (Sinisalo) is.
Cheers and good flying!

Ahh, I feel so much better not being angry with DJI it really was bothering me, I mean hey I bought one through a pretty large seller, who in the long run will prolly sell more then apple and DJI put together? Not sure but you'd think they have the stores. And we all paid full price, I got mine the first day I could. Also I had to use Best Buy because I got the P4 for like $930 or something (plus taxes) because of points CS gave me (15,900 points to be exact! Way way way took care of me, plus the points I already had)
So why aren't us that paid the full price and were DJI supporters, why are we treated like we have crap on our face?
But I can fly longer then 23 minutes at a time! Woohooo!

Last edited:
Here's proof that I did indeed take advantage of the nice thing Sinisalo did for me
5d9869868ae9009bd0c4155c1ff59578.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik