Phantom 4 Battery Promotion [For Apple store customers]

Thank you again, just ordered 2 batteries for the price of one ;) I really appreciate it!

You're welcome!

I hope all of us here take advantage of this discount. If dji decided to give only customer who buys it from Apple, I don't think it's fair. dji just shoot himself in a foot. Why create an angriness to all others that didn't or couldn't buy from Apple store. I would fire the person who got this idea if I were the boss at dji.

So, the door is open to all of us that didn't or couldn't buy from the Apple store.

Does anyone can help me with a code ?! I will really appreciate it guys .

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

FYI... Purchased my P4 at BB for $1399 beginning of April they recently started selling the package deal with two extra batteries for $1560. They allowed me to pay the difference for the extra batteries for $80.49 each.

Thank you BB you really take care of your elite members [emoji7]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

FYI... Purchased my P4 at BB for $1399 beginning of April they recently started selling the package deal with two extra batteries for $1560. They allowed me to pay the difference for the extra batteries for $80.49 each.

Thank you BB you really take care of your elite members [emoji7]

I was going to do the same, but their site is awkward. It feels like for $1560, we are getting a total of 2 batteries.
ahso709.png

Please PM me if you still need a code. One code for one person please!!!

Hi there! If you still have a code lying around I'd appreciate one. Silly me got the phantom from the dji flagship store in shenzhen. Wont be doing that again! :)

That's what I thought at first... Check the site you will see one listed for $1399 that's the standard kit P4 w/1 battery. There's another for $148x P4 kit w/1 battery + 1 additional battery, then the one for $1560 with two extra batteries.

Customer service made a return on my original purchase for $1399.99 + tax and then I purchased the one for $1560.97. They gave me the two batteries and allowed me to keep my original bird all showed them was my receipt for the original purchase.

Bought my P4 at Apple -- no waiting -- several locations to choose from. However, those without an Apple box but a Best Buy should not be left out. Folks with only online/mail options should not be left out. Apple's sales promotion push with DJI obviously gave them an advantage over any other retailer. I'm thinking a cheaper battery sells more birds -- marketing doesn't work like that -- stick it to them for 45 days then start working the margins. Heck, maybe their making the money on the batteries -- maybe they call them intelligent for that reason alone -- they certainly aren't intelligent enough to last as advertised.

Reactions: Sim597
This is battery related and I am waiting on my two extra on tues. and the other day, as I've been using the crap outta this one battery, I put it on the charger and it blinks the 4th led 3 times over and over, it's too hot, just used it, then it eventually charges and I get normal times, 21-23 minutes then the other day I noticed how warm she gets during charging I had unplugged it for some reason and decided to let it cool, before I topped it off all the way, well I think it took a better charge! Yeah, it doesn't make sense, but it was strong and lasted 24 minutes but I was doing a lot of sport mode that time. So now I have started cooling the batteries as they charge.
I mean does it not make sense? keeping them at a lower temp may mean it doesn't cut off as quickly as it does when its way hot, not warm but HOT
And then there's the quality of the "soak" being cooler makes the electrons slower, meaning theoretically, can't we pack more in? Or again, let the guys chime in.
I don't know, personally, I'd buy a little setup that cooled batteries with a small fan, like a tumbler fan.
I actually put a 2" fan nitro engine on a RC truck, made the duct out of a really small funnel, cut it up and it wrapped around the heat sink and pulled air thru via this fan running off a 9v rechargeable batt. Worked perfectly, I've force cooled amps, engines all kinds of stuff in my hobbies, computers with piezoelectric peltier pads with coolant.
I'm that guy I guess who feels that heat/heat buildup is best if not left to passive BTU transfer, but put a mechanical system to negate the problems caused by heat soak

I don't get how some guys have enough to give out codes, and others lol don't even have working numbers even when they bought from Apple and DJI. I mean, I just don't get it, how can ppl have more then one code? Is because of multiple buys? Or the amount bought?

I don't get how some guys have enough to give out codes, and others lol don't even have working numbers even when they bought from Apple and DJI. I mean, I just don't get it, how can ppl have more then one code? Is because of multiple buys? Or the amount bought?

Do you want one? ;) Just PM me..

Reactions: Adalbert
My code got rejected. I bought one and it went through but when I tried to get a second one it said code no longer valid. I wrote them and they sent me another code and that one did not work either. If someone has an extra code I would appreciate it.

By the way, I originally bought mine from Apple. If not for this thread I would not have known about this deal. Strange how my first purchase went through but not my second attempt.

Last edited:

It's because people are exploiting the system to get multiple code. Pretty much stealing from others but that's none of my business.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik