Phantom 4 Battery Promotion [For Apple store customers]

Reaction score
I too bought mine at Best Buy, and feel like maybe we don't matter.. lol Closest apple store to me is 95 miles away, not gonna go do that when I can go 9 minutes away and get one..
Also, all you guys buying batteries off of DJI's site last week, were you getting them shipped out almost immediately? I ask because I purchased a spare battery, spare props, and spare prop adapters for my P4 from DJI a little more than 2 weeks ago. After finally complaining enough and being told "stock this, stock that, we'll try soon to ship ASAP", and then referencing the Apple battery coupon deal and you guys buying them with no problems multiple times, they finally shipped my items yesterday evening. Not happy they jerked me around like that. I had to contact customer service 5 times before finally getting a shipment. I didn't even start mentioning anything until a week had passed by and still no shipment either.

Reaction score
I'd still really appreciate a couple batteries if anyone has any working codes they could give me.

Reaction score
I have to agree with RC5728 NaimNatNod has just helped me get two battery's for the price of one.

The deal does seem too good to be true, but had email from dji confirming order, all seems legit.

Thanks

Reactions: RGB_lights
Reaction score
PM me, I still have some codes left.

from Robin Hood!
NaimNatNod - you rock! Thanks for the coupon code. Worked like a charm. Second battery for a new phantom owner is awesome. Was disappointed I hadn't bought from the Apple Store, but your share worked great for me!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reaction score
Four codes left here. Anyone need one? I've had a few requests for more than one and I don't find that too fair. Especially seeing as they are getting them from other people on here also.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reaction score
According to my FedEx tracking, right now my 2 batteries are at Fedex sorting facility in Ontario after shipped from China on Thursday. The expected delivery date is 5/3/16 before 10:30am could be sooner. :)
Thanks for the code, just ordered, worked a treat, cheers!

Reaction score
Any codes left out there? PM if you are feeling generous... shipping to Panamá (no apple store here)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karl_frederik