Phantom 4 Battery Promotion [For Apple store customers]

did you buy the battery from Apple? If it has not been two weeks it is refundable. You can do a return and I will give you a code then turn around and order two batteries from DJI. The promotion is available, if you already have the code.
no I ordered the battery from DJI online. but if you're willing to give me a code, I'd still like to use it...

Hey all,
I joined this forum the other day. A lot of great info. I wish I had seen this thread earlier as I also just bought a second battery for my P4 the other day. I haven't even opened it up yet. Is there any way to get a code? If so, I'll take the battery back.

Thanks very much.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Not sure if I'm being really stupid.. At which point do I enter my serial number to claim the coupon?? I brought mine from the Apple Store a day after it was released. Thanks guys

I just found out from DJI customer support, that the coupon code expires in 2 weeks. If anyone needs an extra coupon code I have a few that I am willing to share.

Not sure if I'm being really stupid.. At which point do I enter my serial number to claim the coupon?? I brought mine from the Apple Store a day after it was released. Thanks guys

The promo is gone now, only way to get a code now is to have someone give you one.

Kind of sucks for us apple customers who never received a notification :( If anyone has a coupon they would like to spare that would be awesome

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Kinda un professional the way DJI do this. Shouldnt matter where you buy it.

Offer should be extended to everyone who bought a P4 before a certain time and registered their P4 with DJI.

Good for those who jumped on it, not a pleasant feeling for those who werent eligible due to supporting their local stores.

As much as i like to be loyal ill be buying direct from DJI and telling my friends the same from now on.

Power to the big boys and the writing will be on the wall for small resellers.

Reactions: zacksomeone
Any extra codes, please PM me.

I'll send a set of unopened prop guard (with the connectors so use when you want) and I'll ship to anywhere for someone's extra code but it's for a P3X.

If someone has an extra code, I would REALLY appreciate it if you could PM me!

8a56dadc8a638e07327bb14830460352.jpg

I too took advantage of the bogo battery bonanza

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Waiting for my 2 batts to arrive, that will make 3 batts in the box. I have a spare code, if somebody is looking for only 1 batt, I could split the price of the batt in half and each will have one.

I gave the code to the first IM post, hope it works, is off my 2nd P4 from Apple.

Reactions: dorianclive
NaimNatNod did you get my message? I sent one 1 minute after your post, just checking. I'd really appreciate a couple of batteries.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20