Phantom 4 Battery not Charging

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Three weeks ago I received my Phantom 4 Drone. I went to charge the battery and the battery didn't charge. Thinking it was the battery I sent it off to be replaced under the warranty. I got an email from the technicians saying there was nothing wrong with the battery. Yesterday I bought another battery and put it on charge but the same thing that happened to the battery I sent back to DJI happened with this new battery. So I went and bought a charging hub today and the same thing is happening. I think it has just come down to the cord that connects to the battery being faulty but I'm not going to settle on that until I receive a second opinion. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out here as I am absolutely dying to fly my drone.

PS. I forget to mention what the battery was actually doing to make me think it was faulty. It would flash as if it was charging normally and then all the LEDs would turn off for a few seconds (Maybe around 5-9 seconds) and then it would flash again like it was charging and then the LEDs would turn off again. This has happened when its been charging with and without the hub.

Sounds to me like you have a bad charger. Most charging stations still use the original charger as their power supply, which would explain why it's not working either.

Its a been a problem with some P4 batteries, if they are not charged and go flat the results are what are shown in your video. You could just leave it on the charger until it charges or try turning on the battery and then plug into charger.

Its a been a problem with some P4 batteries, if they are not charged and go flat the results are what are shown in your video. You could just leave it on the charger until it charges or try turning on the battery and then plug into charger.
I don't think it's the battery. I've bought two. I'd be very unlucky if they were both duds

Reactions: 3rdof5
of the last 8 P4 batteries i received 5 charged fine three of them did exactly what you are experiencing. They wont charge at all. using the same charger that worked on the other five but not the others. i must be the most unlucky DJI battery buyer 3 P4 batteries wont work and all 16 P3 batteries i recently got wont either.

I have one that does that. After a while n the charger it begins charging normally.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik