Phantom 4 Battery Lightning Deal on Amazon $67.96!

I must have good karma for posting this, as I was reading through the thread my P4 was delivered!
Thank you for letting us know. I've been in the market for a few more batteries but have been waiting for a sale. Stick around - this is a great group of people with a ton of knowledge.

You might not want to rely on my link. If you go to the amazon main page and search 'phantom 4 battery' you'll see the deal a couple items down.

I just checked and still see the deal, however if I click the link I also see the full price.

It was my mistake - I didn't see the deal link on the top right of the page. I edited my post and ordered one. :)

Hey thanks a lot for posting that, those of us who were able to jump on it really appreciate it. That's the beauty of this site, there is always some great gems posted.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I have to resist the urge. Just ordered an sd card and charging hub this morn.

But oh man that price is good!

Now if they would just have a lightening deal on P3 batteries.....PLEASE Amazon!

Awesome!! Thank you!! I grabbed one too. I have the Black Phantom 4, but I'll make it work lol. I'll see how it looks with it, or I'll paint it somehow.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl