Phantom 4 and drone deploy

Reaction score
Hello to all. i am new here and hope you can help. I just upgraded from a phantom 3 to a p4 pro v2. I have been using drone deploy to collect photos for mosaics. With my p3, the drone would automatically orient the camera vertically (nadir). With my p4 it appears to orient to about 30 degrees off nadir. I don’t have anyone near me to compare notes with. Has anyone noticed the same thing or by any chance know a fix? I have looked around the “help” portions of Dji go and dronedeply and I can’t find anything on the subject. Thanks in advance for any help on this subject.

With my p4 it appears to orient to about 30 degrees off nadir. I don’t have anyone near me to compare notes with. Has anyone noticed the same thing or by any chance know a fix?
That's not normal.
WIth the original P4 pro, DroneDeploy automatically has the camera looking straight down without any settings.
DD has their own forum.
If you can't work it out, it might be an idea to ask about it there.

I have not had this issue with DD running my P4Adv. the camera moves to the straight down position while taking off, and then only adjusts during the flight lines specifically intended for oblique views...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik