Phantom 4, 3 Batteries, Boosted RC, Perfect Condition

Reaction score
DJI Phantom 4, bought in August for a trip to France. Totally changed my way of travel documenting. Really happy that i spent £80 to have the Remote Control upgraded by my DJI dealer, he added a Amplifier into the RC and it really works wonder. Especially if you are flying in somewhere with a lot of interference. Unfortunately, i haven't use it much since I got back to UK. I'm not planning on travelling anytime soon, so rather recover some cash for the time being.

The condition is perfect, not defect or scratches whatsoever.
It comes with
- 3 Batteries
- 7 Propellers
- Phantom 4 Dorne itself
- All accessories came in the box

Asking only £800, would prefer to trade in person, but i can also ship.

IMG_7590.JPG
IMG_7587.JPG
IMG_7589.JPG

Last edited:
I'm not in the market for another P4, but I'd be interested to know what it was your dealer fitted to the RC if you have any details.

Me to. From the picture it appears to be inside the controller?

I have never seen a internal controller amp for the Phantom 4. I hope your dealer didn't rip you off.

Yea it's inside the controller, when it works it has a little light switched on that you can see inside the shell. When flying in an area with lot of interference, I used to get 350m before losing the video feed, after the upgrade it reaches 800m. However, it does drain the RC battery.

Yea it's inside the controller, when it works it has a little light switched on that you can see inside the shell. When flying in an area with lot of interference, I used to get 350m before losing the video feed, after the upgrade it reaches 800m. However, it does drain the RC battery.

Any links to this mod/store.. want to read up on it.

IF, I read the translator correct, the cost was $15.80?

立即注册,抽百元红包
  • ¥100
    注册
    恭喜:a**7获得100元红包
本店可用优惠券
暂无可用优惠券,感谢关注

查看已经领取的优惠券 >

Translated to the below:

Register now, pumping 100 yuan red envelopes

¥ 100
registered
Congratulations: a ** 7 to get 100 yuan red envelopes

I bet your right. I am still trying to figure out what red envelopes has to do with any thing. LOL

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic