Phantom 3SE with Litchi and Android Samsung Galxy S7 Edge

Reaction score
I have been using Dji GO but a good friend recommended litchi which does look good so I purchased it but cannot get it to display any video on the screen. It has a connection to the Ac but I don't get a video feed so don't want to risk taking off...

Has anyone been able to get the above config to work?

You might need to make sure that the DJI GO app is completely killed off before running Litchi. On my Android phone the DJI Go app uses 4G packets even when it's not running so I de-installed it.

I got an answer from litchi company, litchi doesn't work with p3se, something about SDK, they said!!!

I got an answer from litchi company, litchi doesn't work with p3se, something about SDK, they said!!!
Yes- the something being DJI didn’t release an SDK for the SE- without the SDK third party developers can’t supoort the SE. It’s. I thing to do with litchi.

Yes- the something being DJI didn’t release an SDK for the SE- without the SDK third party developers can’t supoort the SE. It’s. I thing to do with litchi.
Android is supported. I have a Motor Z2 Play. I used it to fly my Phantom 3 SE.
Stupid question: I have a DJI P3 SE and I was able to fly using the Litchi app (I used an Ipad Mini 4). So this means that it's compatible right?

we need to hammer DJI support with requests to release the APK so they can work on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1