Phantom 3S Distance ???

I know another distance post...... But I have something strange happening. My son and I both have p3s, this past weekend was the first time we could get together to fly. he goes out to around 2000' at 200' altitude, then looses signal and p3s returns home. his worked perfectly.
How many flights had you done before you noticed the problem?

I had done about 10 flights. But we're all at a small park and I was just learning and not pushing any limits. First time I took it to some wide open space, I discovered the problem. I have now replace the controller and got 2450 ft yesterday, before I lost signal and rth. So things are much improved now

I will fly with his controller for a while, then may do he dbs mod

Thanks, and good news, it was bad from the get-go.

Dear all,

I live in the Netherlands. So my drone is set to CE. When flying with good open conditions a get video lost at 160 meters. RC signal is still fine. Is this normal behavior? In an urban situation I lose my video at 30m altitude.
I really don't know about the CE limits, but I think that is terrible. I have been noticing a new trend, it used to remote control signal problems (activating RTH) which is this thread. Now I been seeing lots of reports of loosing video.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik