Phantom 3 Webinar Training!

Count me in. While understanding the automated moves is crucial - I would appreciate some focus on the strengths and limitations of flying on attitude and "F" mode too.

im out.....sorry i mean in!!

Hello all,
We at FlyingRobotics in association with HeliDirect.com are planning to host the webinar training at the end of this month start with the "general flight safety and procedures" for Phantom 3 with Q&A at the end. We are still working on the outline and details but should have it done very shortly. If you are interested and have any suggestions for the training topics please comment below. We plan to have the webinar once every 2 weeks and will cover almost all topics for the most popular DJI models and possibly different brands models.
Thanks

Booked for 8/15 and bumped!

I have interest in camera settings and quick adjustments for optimal media recording. E.G. ISO, EV and shutter.

Reactions: Johndo
Registered and anticipatory... ;-)

RedHotPoker

Thanks for putting this out there. I appreciate learning as much as I can, since flying a P3A is a lot of fun.

Any chance this will be recorded for sharing later? I can't commit to attending at that time you listed, but would enjoy watching at a later date/time that works for me.

-keep

Didn't he already say all segments would be recorded? Yeah.

Pretty sure it will be at the website...

RedHotPoker

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic