Phantom 3 Webinar Training!

Be sure to register for the second training webinar. The main speaking point of the 2nd webinar will be:
- Best practices reported from experienced pilots
- Intelligent Battery theory
- Popular Upgrades to Phantom 3
- Newly released flight modes review

Registration
Thank you!

this looks good, how do we register ?.

Did you Click Registration? ;-)
That would deliver the web browser over to their "registration page"

See you on Sat.

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
Reactions: Johndo
If I gave you the full link which it generates for me, it may not activate your entry .
Click on highlighted Registration. in the post above from johndo.

RedHotPoker

Hello all,
We at FlyingRobotics in association with HeliDirect.com are planning to host the webinar training at the end of this month start with the "general flight safety and procedures" for Phantom 3 with Q&A at the end. We are still working on the outline and details but should have it done very shortly. If you are interested and have any suggestions for the training topics please comment below. We plan to have the webinar once every 2 weeks and will cover almost all topics for the most popular DJI models and possibly different brands models.
Thanks
That's great. Do you have a link and the dates please?

Go to post #118 of this thread. Touch registration. I was not able to find a you tube link for the first webinar

Unfortunately, Webinar One was not recorded, by a mistake. Fail.
FUBU or SNAFU. You may choose only one. ;-)
(And it was a very enlightening hour of Phantom 3 class)

Click registration to get your free ticket for this Saturday's discussion..

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Johndo
@Johndo,
Will there be a third webinar session, or have you wrapped it up?
I thought there would have been another one before now. ;-)
What's up??

RedHotPoker

Hello all,
We at FlyingRobotics in association with HeliDirect.com are planning to host the webinar training at the end of this month start with the "general flight safety and procedures" for Phantom 3 with Q&A at the end. We are still working on the outline and details but should have it done very shortly. If you are interested and have any suggestions for the training topics please comment below. We plan to have the webinar once every 2 weeks and will cover almost all topics for the most popular DJI models and possibly different brands models.
Thanks
Interested as well

@Johndo,
Will there be a third webinar session, or have you wrapped it up?
I thought there would have been another one before now. ;-)
What's up??

RedHotPoker
We are currently very busy preparing for the Holiday sales so I'm not sure if we have some time this year for another webinar. Will try to set up another webinar end of this year. Thanks :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31