Phantom 3 vacation shots

Reaction score
9f78361f2dd18c5aad872bbade087689.jpg
bff479ac6fa937a9a19751166a053076.jpg

Nice place but very poor picture quality.
Try to play a bit with aperture, exp. time and brightness compensation which you have all in the camera settings.

Reactions: soringeagle
Nice place but very poor picture quality.
Try to play a bit with aperture, exp. time and brightness compensation which you have all in the camera settings.

Thanks for the input! I will work on it. It probably doesn’t help that the camera is only a 2.7 k since it’s a standard.

Thanks for the input! I will work on it. It probably doesn’t help that the camera is only a 2.7 k since it’s a standard.

I have a Standard as well and it can take nice shots with the right settings. You can improve your shots by using manual settings. What I usually do is set the camera to ISO 100, turn on the histogram, and adjust the shutter speed while keeping an eye on the histogram. I usually start with auto exposure on to get a starting point. I then switch to manual and adjust the shutter speed up or down to get a better exposed shot.

Hope this helps.

Chris

I have a Standard as well and it can take nice shots with the right settings. You can improve your shots by using manual settings. What I usually do is set the camera to ISO 100, turn on the histogram, and adjust the shutter speed while keeping an eye on the histogram. I usually start with auto exposure on to get a starting point. I then switch to manual and adjust the shutter speed up or down to get a better exposed shot.

Hope this helps.

Chris

Ok. Will definitely try that. Thanks!

I used to have the phantom 3 standard, and I got amazing pictures with it. For photography, set your shutter speed higher and your iso to 100 until your pictures are not too washed out. Also turn on overexposure warnings in the camera settings. That will put black lines in your footage where you are overexposed. Then set your iso as low as it goes and set the shutter speed as high as you need to make the black lines go away.

Also, if you want to do video, you will need to buy an ND filter, but that is completely different. Let me know if you need any more help understanding.

Also your drone takes 12 megapixel photos, the 2.7k picture quality is only for video. Make sure you take your photos in raw to get the most dynamic range.

If you need more help just let me know.

I used to have the phantom 3 standard, and I got amazing pictures with it. For photography, set your shutter speed higher and your iso to 100 until your pictures are not too washed out. Also turn on overexposure warnings in the camera settings. That will put black lines in your footage where you are overexposed. Then set your iso as low as it goes and set the shutter speed as high as you need to make the black lines go away.

Also, if you want to do video, you will need to buy an ND filter, but that is completely different. Let me know if you need any more help understanding.

Also your drone takes 12 megapixel photos, the 2.7k picture quality is only for video. Make sure you take your photos in raw to get the most dynamic range.

If you need more help just let me know.

Sounds good! Thank you!

Reactions: Weston Ney

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik