Phantom 3 stolen on Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Reaction score
Hi. My drone Has been stolen from my car today in Sarajevo along with other things. I think i will be available for sale soon...
If someone hears about "great" deal for Phantom 3 standard (with bagback) in Sarajevo please let me know. Drone is called Matylda and the controller antena is slightly broken.
It's not only about the drone but also laptop camera e-book reader and bose Bluetooth speaker was stolen do i want them bastards to be cought.
Thanks you
Have great flights
Victor

Hi. My drone Has been stolen from my car today in Sarajevo along with other things. I think i will be available for sale soon...
If someone hears about "great" deal for Phantom 3 standard (with bagback) in Sarajevo please let me know. Drone is called Matylda and the controller antena is slightly broken.
It's not only about the drone but also laptop camera e-book reader and bose Bluetooth speaker was stolen do i want them bastards to be cought.
Thanks you
Have great flights
Victor
Wow that suc,,did you laptop have gps built in,might be able to track it someway,,nothing worse than this,,why people steal i not know ,if you want something just buy it,mate good luck,i hate these situations makes me want to give you my p3,,put a add out saying you look to buy drone ,or offer small reward of some sort,,goodluck again

RAZUMIJEM. I visited Croatia and had over 2000 pictures stolen when I visited Rome. They took camera and bag. Also my iPad. I had the exact time and there where cameras around. The police refused to do anything. I missed my pictures the most. Dubrovnik. Adriatic coast, Krk and my friends in Sisak. I hope you get your things.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20