phantom 3 std replacement 2.4g module for control

Reaction score
hello everyone,
I damaged one of the wifi antenna connectors on the control for my phantom 3 std as I was installing the itelite antenna I bought. ****....
does anyone know if this module can be bought?

Attachments

• 15443003435338714843927389703311.jpg
    15443003435338714843927389703311.jpg
    440.5 KB · Views: 292
hello everyone,
I damaged one of the wifi antenna connectors on the control for my phantom 3 std as I was installing the itelite antenna I bought. ****....
i got more numbers at this site
o-gs/dji-firmware-tools

googled it and came up empty. maybe you can find it with the info there,

hello everyone,
Hello.you may be able to salvage that control if it is ONLY the connector which is damaged. Pop the top off of the control and solder directly to the board? may be work a try.good luck!

Hello.you may be able to salvage that control if it is ONLY the connector which is damaged. Pop the top off of the control and solder directly to the board? may be work a try.good luck!

I forgot to post my results, I ended up getting another control on flebay for $40.
I was about to install my new itelite panel antenna and for some reason I asked my friend if he wanted to buy my phantom 3 (to offset the cost of my new mavic 2 pro) and he said yes.
so now I have a NIB itelite antenna, my controller with a damaged video module and upgraded phone/tablet holder just sitting on my shelf.
I was going to post it for sale but being new to this site it would be harder to have people's trust. I've been selling for many years and I understand.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj