phantom 3 standard

Reaction score
hello all I have the phantom 3 standard I enjoy flying it, I had it for a year now, with no problems, So I bought some new led propllers that light up with 5 different colors and the stay lit, anyway they say there for the phantom 3 standard, So I tried them out I have 4 of them, there really nice looking, So I tried them out the other night before it got to dark and I noticed that the phantom 3 standard wanted to drift a little bit and it seemed hard on the motors when I had it about 5 feet in the air, but if I went higher like 30 feet or higher it flew a little better, I'm not sure I want to use them again or not, I don't want to destroy my drone motors, on my phantom 3, thanks for any advice,

Reactions: Eagle_One
Things like that are NOT good for a proper balanced prop...IF you do much night flying i would recommend the small Strobes that a modulator sells here they fit on the landing gear and are very light weight.....Don't ruin your engines and risk cracking the engine pods too by the led lights...I'm sure others will agree with me too.

@phantom twin,
Did you check them for balance?

I would still be afraid of them, they must be heaver, motors would have to work harder.

You got a picture of them?

Maybe use them for celebrations! July 4th, New Years, Etc.
If you have been drinking and crash, blame on the lighted propellers. :)

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl