phantom 3 standard

Reaction score
Hi all I have the phantom 3 standard. when I have my drone all set to fly and all is ok to fly I see on my phone where it shows the map my location or if I switch back to picture mode, when I am back to see on my phone like my location its all a blank, what can I do to see the address when I am flying my drone, any advice please would be great, thanks,

Hi all I have the phantom 3 standard. when I have my drone all set to fly and all is ok to fly I see on my phone where it shows the map my location or if I switch back to picture mode, when I am back to see on my phone like my location its all a blank, what can I do to see the address when I am flying my drone, any advice please would be great, thanks,
Map is there when you start the app. At what point does it go blank; when you reduce it to view the video or is it still there until you bring it back full screen?

And when this all happens, is everything powered up and connected?

On the map click on the icon under the ... three dots located in the top right this will bring up a map selection select the Hybred one this will have the street names on it also is your phone data turned on

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT