Phantom 3 Standard won’t connect after crash

Reaction score
I had a crash the other day. It ripped the gray ribbon looking wires out of the connector going from the drone to the camera. I was able to get them put back in. I cut on the remote, cut on the drone and launch the app and the camera view comes up in the app. I can move the camera up and down, but the display where you can take a picture and switch it from photo to video doesn’t come up. I can start the drone propellers and can fly it but can’t control it very good. The display will not say ready to fly, it says aircraft disconnected. I tried to link the remote and the drone but it will just time out and not link. Any ideas how to fix this issue??

See if manual linking works,,sounds to me like there still ribbon cable damage somewhere,,if you dont get GPS or recorded home point,dont fly till its sorted or it probably crash or try fly back to China and be gone,,can you add screenshot of what screen says when powered up
Screenshot_20220419-085505_Google.jpg

I took it apart today and I think the issue is that gray cable. I put all the connector end back on again and plugged it up and it connected. I’m going to order a new gray cable and that should fix it. Thanks!

I took it apart today and I think the issue is that gray cable. I put all the connector end back on again and plugged it up and it connected. I’m going to order a new gray cable and that should fix it. Thanks!
I have a similar issue with my Phantom 3 SE where it won't bind to it's controller

Can you take a photo of the grey cable you connected just so that I can verify I have that correctly connected on mine too?

Many thanks!

Yes, I will take a photo when I get home. I replaced the cable already and that fixed the problem. It connects and flies fine now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers