Phantom 3 Standard - time to mod - tired of small range

Firmware is updated. It requested to do so from the app and i did.
And how is android device connected wih this problem? It says weak remote signal

What I was experiencing was, the signal was actually fine. The app was displaying it incorrectly. I could continue flying without RTH activating, but it would say weak signal.

What I was experiencing was, the signal was actually fine. The app was displaying it incorrectly. I could continue flying without RTH activating, but it would say weak signal.
I see but mine does lose signal and initiates RTH.

Shy of flying next to high voltage lines or something else with high interference, (Which i've also done), It sounds like a hardware defect to me. I'm able to fly mine off out of LOS with no problems, and usually there are trees/lines/poles between me and the drone. I lose signal around 1500 feet out (Considering we're not LOS thats pretty awesome)

Shy of flying next to high voltage lines or something else with high interference, (Which i've also done), It sounds like a hardware defect to me.
Its an open area. No interference there.
How do you think the antenna mod in post#1 might solve this issue?

Antenna mod was not my suggestion. It would amplify the signal, assuming your antenna orientation is correct. If you believe its not defective, antenna mod is the next best bet.

Antenna mod was not my suggestion. It would amplify the signal, assuming your antenna orientation is correct. If you believe its not defective, antenna mod is the next best bet.
I think so too. Amazon refunded me. I just dont wanna buy a new one anymore. I prefer to fix this somehow.
Do you know any guides of how to install that antenna after i get it?

I've been eyeing that same antenna but their reviews are terrible. Not on the antenna itself but the items they sell.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1