Phantom 3 standard rc antenna (broken)

Reaction score
Hey guys..I have broken my antenna on p3s controller and I see it's quite a common occurance..and also know it's pretty hard to find a replacement antenna unless you upgrade.. but that isn't an option for me right now! However, I can get replacement antenna for the p3s drone itself..has anyone ever used a replacement drone antenna 5.3ghz as a replacement rc antenna with success? Or does anyone know if this is possible? I am aware this could be a dumb idea.. but I am desperate to fly this weekend.. thanks any help would be great!!

Hey guys..I have broken my antenna on p3s controller and I see it's quite a common occurance..and also know it's pretty hard to find a replacement antenna unless you upgrade.. but that isn't an option for me right now! However, I can get replacement antenna for the p3s drone itself..has anyone ever used a replacement drone antenna 5.3ghz as a replacement rc antenna with success? Or does anyone know if this is possible? I am aware this could be a dumb idea.. but I am desperate to fly this weekend.. thanks any help would be great!!

I think I have a spare & if so I'll PM you.

Reactions: Floyd and fredjah

I have an extra antenna so PM me your info & I'll send it via USPS - no charge.

Reactions: fredjah
I have an extra antenna so PM me your info & I'll send it via USPS - no charge.

Hey thanks man..but I'm in New Zealand and may cost a bit to send here.. so I'll see what I can find locally and get back to you..appreciate the help!

Reactions: sidu
I think I have a spare & if so I'll PM you.

Thanks.. appreciate the help I'm located in New Zealand so would be too much hassle for you to send here.. I'll see what I can find locally and get back to you..thank you

Hey thanks man..but I'm in New Zealand and may cost a bit to send here.. so I'll see what I can find locally and get back to you..appreciate the help!

LOL - I don't think it would get there in time for you to fly this weekend, which has already started as I write this.

Reactions: fredjah

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl