Phantom 3 Standard Manual mode?

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me how you can put the Phantom 3 into manual mode, I want to assign S1 to be able to flick it into fully manual mode? Not GPS or Atti mode full manual mode.

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Can anybody tell me how you can put the Phantom 3 into manual mode, I want to assign S1 to be able to flick it into fully manual mode? Not GPS or Atti mode full manual mode.

This was possible on the older Phantom 2 range, but I dont think it can be done on the P3 Standard, I know you can do it with the Mavic Pro.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
This was possible on the older Phantom 2 range, but I dont think it can be done on the P3 Standard, I know you can do it with the Mavic Pro.
Thanks, that's what I thought, but I did not know you can do it with the Mavic Pro? Can you let me have the details on how I do the Mavic? Thanks.

Thanks, that's what I thought, but I did not know you can do it with the Mavic Pro? Can you let me have the details on how I do the Mavic? Thanks.
Welcome to the Forum!

Should be in the owners manual.;)

You should get some more help here:
DJI Mavic Drone Forum

Rod

The full manual mode should not maintain even altitude.
It's OK if familiar with that but even then I think the Mavic pro is too expensive for such testing. But it's your choice of course.
I use to do that a few years ago with a toy drone for arround $100 and it didn't stay very long in the air.
But it was pretty resistant to damage.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20