Phantom 3 standard from South Cackalacky!

Reaction score
Hello Pilots,

I am a noob with the drone, bought it yesterday and have great success flying in the beginner mode. I have always had a love for R/C products, and now I see why this has been so popular. I love going above the treetops and getting that Birdseye view. Editing and sharing the videos to me are as much fun as flying, and I haven't even cracked the surface with skills yet.

Markie Mantle

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum Markie .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Thank you for the warm welcome! One quick question tonight as I was flying with about 15% battery life I hit the land button and the drone shot straight up about 100' before going into landing mode. Gave me a slight heart attack until I figured out it was landing on its own with less then a min battery time, is that normal because I almost had it landed on my own. I use the auto take off, auto land since I am still a noob. Can I do this with the sticks on my own?

I might've know that you say that. Just figured it would return to me since walked with it. Noob

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West