Phantom 3 Standard for SALE $215 shipped

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have bills to pay so I gotta let it go. I buy another one again this summer sometime when I can afford it.

It comes with two sets of Props, 1 battery, charger, and USB cable for the controller. The remote is modified for a tablet and u.FL cables for a range extender. Includes original box and instructions, that's it.

This drone has never been wrecked and flown little. It's in great condition. I'm asking $275 shipped. Will ship after Paypal payment. Thanks guys!

Attachments

• 20180112_184940.jpg
    20180112_184940.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 666
  • 20180112_185152.jpg
    20180112_185152.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 562
Last edited:
Reactions: Shoemaker
I am selling a phantom 3 Standard used about 20 times comes with,
Itelite dbs Mod
Polar pro backpack with lock
Extra battery
Tablet mount
iPad mini
Carbon fiber and plastic propellers
Full setup to start flying right away. Asking $700 plus shipping, will negotiate if offered reasonable price

Last edited:
Reactions: Shoemaker
Hey guys, I went down to $275 shipped if that helps? Open to offers.

I am selling a phantom 3 Standard used about 20 times comes with,
Itelite dbs Mod
Polar pro backpack with lock
Extra battery
Tablet mount
iPad mini
Carbon fiber and plastic propellers
Full setup to start flying right away. Asking $700 plus shipping, will negotiate if offered reasonable price
its really bad etiquette to sell your drone in another mans sale ad
mods should remove

Interested, got better pics? Total hours on drone and battery? What's the deal with the antenna?

Hey gtolover this is just a drone web site I think we can relax about etiquette,especially on this website

Your P3 still available?
Hello yes it is still available.In excellent condition never crashed DJI carbon fiber props.Battery has about 90% life left,approximately 20-25 flights in an extremely rural region of Pennsylvania.Original box and original props.make best offer

I should be able to ship it to Canada if you want to talk call 610-400-5344 I don’t know if you have to dial the country code first

Hey guys, if anyone's still interested, I'll go $275 on the standard. I'll ship it right away!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT