Phantom 3 Standard-Buy Dbs/Filters, or Extra battery and Filters

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a DJI Phantom 3 Standard and recently I have been debating on whether or not I should get the DBS mod with polar pro filters. My furthest range so far was 5000feet. I want to focus on photography but be able to have fun with it. My other option is to get an extra battery (I already have 2) and polar pro filters so I could get a longer amount of time for filming. I appreciate all feedback :) Thanks!

Batteries. If you want to excel as a film maker, you need to have the time in the air practicing your technique. Anyway, most of the guys flying for distance are too nervous to stop and take well-framed video/pictures before returning because their battery is going dead.

Guess it depends on your habits. I have 3 batteries, but seldom use all three. Partly because of the time of year, I may use more when the days get longer. I can fly right where I live, so I do it every day I can. If you have to travel to fly, more batteries would be an asset. You can also cut charging times by buying the charger for the Advanced/Pro. I did that and also have an inverter to charge in my truck.
Just ordered my first set of filters, so I can't comment on that part, yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20