Phantom 3 Sport Mode discovered

Or you can check out the YouTube channel to learn it's a phantom 2 shell and get the complete run down on the build including component list.
I already knew this. I saw this video and others probably a year ago.
I might use some of my spare racing quad parts to build one. I have enough parts to build a couple. But I already have a racing quad. I have not really flown it since I got the P3A.

I already knew this. I saw this video and others probably a year ago.
I might use some of my spare racing quad parts to build one. I have enough parts to build a couple. But I already have a racing quad. I have not really flown it since I got the P3A.
Yep, my comment was directed to anyone interested who hadn't looked at the YouTube channel. Following your lead re we don't have to guess what the AC was or chase shadows.

Hopefully you will get time to build something.... it is rather cool..

Yep, my comment was directed to anyone interested who hadn't looked at the YouTube channel. Following your lead re we don't have to guess what the AC was or chase shadows.

Hopefully you will get time to build something.... it is rather cool..
Yeh hi was just trin to watch that clip, it wnt play i have alook on utube bit later ,would like to build i got enough parts and bits:),,or just buy anotha one,ha:rolleyes:

Yeh hi was just trin to watch that clip, it wnt play i have alook on utube bit later ,would like to build i got enough parts and bits:),,or just buy anotha one,ha:rolleyes:
Someone post a clip yestaday of fake phantom,,,had me thinkin,,,and fooled

Yep this is "Mr Steele".
He gutted a Phantom 3S and put racing guts in it.
You can find more on this build by searching for "KISS Phantom". He uses KISS flight controller and ESC, and he actually has his own sponsored motors. He's a pretty bad a$$ pilot.

If Phantom's flew like That you would have to show proof of insurance and have umpteen hours of flight school before you could buy one much less fly one "chuckles"

Yep this is "Mr Steele".
He gutted a Phantom 3S and put racing guts in it.
You can find more on this build by searching for "KISS Phantom". He uses KISS flight controller and ESC, and he actually has his own sponsored motors. He's a pretty bad a$$ pilot.
Phantim 2

If Phantom's flew like That you would have to show proof of insurance and have umpteen hours of flight school before you could buy one much less fly one "chuckles"
Not really. You can order quads that fly like that. I have a Walkera QR X350 that will do flips etc.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT