Phantom 3 Spare Parts Pricing - Battery, Backpack, Cameras, Chargers, Props

Was wondering the same.

I know they are shipping today...that's all I have...should hear from them around quitting time...

I have a case not the back pack shipping today USPS, I have a release for them to leave over my fence it will be interesting if they do. She won't even leave mail unless she can drive right to the box. This is country side off shoot road.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Advexure
Hi all,

We know everyone wants some good news on the backpacks and batteries but we are going to wait until one of our guys gets some news out of DJI HQ late this evening (their morning). There seems to be a lot of confusion floating around HQ regarding DJI's Backpack and until our guys get a definite status update we are going to refrain from an update that isn't 100% confirmed.

As for the question regarding the logo on the backpack, that seems to be part of the confusion amongst those we have spoken with at HQ. There are two backpacks, two separate part numbers, one with a Phantom logo and the other with a DJI logo, part 50 and part 52 respectively. We are still trying to confirm on all accounts why these backpacks have been delayed. Our reps did mention that the shells of the backpack are supplied by a third party other than DJI and they were having some supply issues with the shell, hence the extremely limited number of backpacks that DJI has been able to ship thus far for direct orders.

We are going to post back very late tonight or tomorrow morning with an update that should have some good news (finally!).

Thanks again for everyone's patience. We understand the anxiousness and if you've chosen to part ways with the Hardshell Backpack just let us know and we will cancel and refund your order immediately.

Best,
Travis

A ray of hope. I received my 100W charger today :) I hope the batteries are not held back waiting on the backpacks.
Good to hear. We've been hearing of lots of happy arrivals on P3 accys other than batteries and the mysterious backpacks. Batteries will not be held up by anything once they arrive in. They will hardly get a chance to sit down in our warehouse and recover from their jet lag :)

received my 2x batteries and charger today (due 2 days ago, no wonder USPS is going under). thanks @Advexure
Sorry to hear about the USPS delay @bbfpv..today will be interesting to see how they handle the 86 P3 units that shipped with them. Our carrier had a big smile on his face today when we popped open the dock door and he saw what he would have to all unload back at the PO in a couple of hours. People still love to choose USPS Priority and if it's only going to be a day or two late here and there we're going to continue using them to. UPS and FedEx just can't seem to compete on pricing with the 2 day service.

Reactions: envisionabove
Any update on cameras. . Still waiting to get one... they show up on ebay .. but people are nuts paying over $600

No word on the cameras, we've had dozens on order for exactly a month now. If you want to pay the MAP price and can wait until the first batch arrives in just drop an order on the site and we'll have that shipped out the same day they arrive in.

this is starting to drive me crazy, dji said mid of may first:mad:

We understand the frustration completely. It is extremely frustrating on our end as well as there seems to be a lot of confusion on the backpack at HQ as previously mentioned. We think the backpack is slick but if you cannot produce and deliver them in a large quantity to meet demand then how slick is it? GPC's Backpack may have had a late start on release but they definitely can meet demand a lot a faster from what we've seen in the past. We will just have to wait and see how things play out. We're losing patience just as fast and appreciate the understanding from everyone.

Reactions: Coldfire
Seems like everyone has either batteries or cases. Just not this place.

Only dealer that I know had some was all e rc (main distributor empire rc's retail store)..if you find one somewhere else then buy it and cancel your order..maybe you haven't dealt with advexure before but i'd much rather stay true to these guys as these new releases are not fun for dealers..it was the exact same with the Inspire launch...dji tells them dates and allocation numbers and never stays true to their numbers

My GPC case shipped out from them on Friday, maybe not the case you're looking for but they do have cases in stock

Complaining to these guys isn't gonna do a whole besides piss them off and not wanna help you..they're doing everything they can to keep us happy..how many other dealers do you see actively communicating with their customers on a daily basis?

Only dealer that I know had some was all e rc (main distributor empire rc's retail store)..if you find one somewhere else then buy it and cancel your order..maybe you haven't dealt with advexure before but i'd much rather stay true to these guys as these new releases are not fun for dealers..it was the exact same with the Inspire launch...dji tells them dates and allocation numbers and never stays true to their numbers

My GPC case shipped out from them on Friday, maybe not the case you're looking for but they do have cases in stock

Complaining to these guys isn't gonna do a whole besides piss them off and not wanna help you..they're doing everything they can to keep us happy..how many other dealers do you see actively communicating with their customers on a daily basis?

Ok

Last edited:
Helidirect has the dji hardshell back pack in stock and just ordered one. Canceled the one which has been on backorder since May 12th. Picture on there site is with the dji logo, although I didn't ask them about it when I spoke to them today.

Reactions: ctp
Just exactly what does 'In Stock' mean. Does it mean it's sitting in their store room ready to be shipped out today or DJI has promised a delivery of X number of Backpacks to be delivered on Y day and so the vendor is accepting orders on that premise? I have a feeling that many sites say they have something in stock just to get your order and money in the hopes that they can hold you off long enough to actually receive a shipment from DJI before you cancel and go elsewhere. I hope I'm wrong.

Helidirect is where I got my phantom 3 pro a little over a month ago now. They are an authorized dealer. Speaking to them on the phone today to verify stock, gentleman stated they are physically there in their shop and would ship out to me today.

Reactions: FredSheldon

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164