Phantom 3 SE with Lichi 4.17.0a works well, but...

Reaction score
the download bars are not showing any activity.(greyed out). Flying the drone ist still OK, even RTH works well. Map display is fantastic! So sad, that the returning video signal is NOT displayed. Any ideas out there what the problem is?

Be careful, the 3 SE is not fully supported by Litchi, DJI didn´t release a SDK (like the other models).
I can´t remember your problems. Once I flew a waypoint mission out of range (in Europe it´s very limited) I lost the signal and it came back without issues.
Where are you located ? Europe?

With Litchi and my 3SE I´m careful. Once i checked all the flying modes (Waypoint, Orbit, Pano, and so on), some work well, others I was near a crash.
Waypoint is ok, all the flight commands are working, Height, turn left, right up, down etc. are fine. But the commands for activating the camera, interval are not working.
Pano is also fine.
But Orbit, Focus and Track I never use again. The 3SE went crazy, sometimes without control. And once, I don´t know which mode, it hovered 3m above the ground, no reaction, I switched to the DJI-App, same there, absolutely no reaction. After 5 minutes of trying everything I got back control, don´t ask me how, I think it was RTH ?
The 3SE is a nice drone, but unfortunately forgotten by DJI.

Be careful, the 3 SE is not fully supported by Litchi, DJI didn´t release a SDK (like the other models).
I can´t remember your problems. Once I flew a waypoint mission out of range (in Europe it´s very limited) I lost the signal and it came back without issues.
Where are you located ? Europe?

With Litchi and my 3SE I´m careful. Once i checked all the flying modes (Waypoint, Orbit, Pano, and so on), some work well, others I was near a crash.
Waypoint is ok, all the flight commands are working, Height, turn left, right up, down etc. are fine. But the commands for activating the camera, interval are not working.
Pano is also fine.
But Orbit, Focus and Track I never use again. The 3SE went crazy, sometimes without control. And once, I don´t know which mode, it hovered 3m above the ground, no reaction, I switched to the DJI-App, same there, absolutely no reaction. After 5 minutes of trying everything I got back control, don´t ask me how, I think it was RTH ?
The 3SE is a nice drone, but unfortunately forgotten by DJI.

Many thanks for your advice! Yes I am flying here in Germany. Through all the limitations here I used the last 2 years the russion cracked version of DJI Go 3.18.1 App. But with my new Samsung tablet the app crashes when I try to open it. So thats why I try to use Lichi. My question to you is which Version of Litchi do you use or you had problem with?

I´m flying with the Litchi iOS version 2.8.0. It´s the latest for iOS. I have an iPad Mini 5th Gen with cellular, so you can´t compare it with the Android-SW. And DJI Go App V3.1.64, also the latest.
I decided not to use cracked SW or any Firmware-mods, I changed the antennas of the RC, so the range extended from 100m to 350-400m. It´s fine for me. For longer missions I would use Litchi-Waypoints out of range, also fine. ;)

I don´t know what your cracked SW is doing exactly, modifying the firmware or "only" telling the drone we are not in Europe so switch to FCC. Maybe Litchi switches to CE mode and you have the limited range again.

Hello Friends,

Does anyone have this Litchi 4.17.0_a for download (Android)? My Litchi software updated automatically and now I my P3SE will not work with 4.18.0 version of Litchi. I am stuck with 4.10.0_g from when I bought Litchi, but I'd like to test 4.17.

Any download link?

Thanks

I´m flying with the Litchi iOS version 2.8.0. It´s the latest for iOS. I have an iPad Mini 5th Gen with cellular, so you can´t compare it with the Android-SW. And DJI Go App V3.1.64, also the latest.
I decided not to use cracked SW or any Firmware-mods, I changed the antennas of the RC, so the range extended from 100m to 350-400m. It´s fine for me. For longer missions I would use Litchi-Waypoints out of range, also fine. ;)

I don´t know what your cracked SW is doing exactly, modifying the firmware or "only" telling the drone we are not in Europe so switch to FCC. Maybe Litchi switches to CE mode and you have the limited range ag

I don´t know what your cracked SW is doing exactly, modifying the firmware or "only" telling the drone we are not in Europe so switch to FCC. Maybe Litchi switches to CE mode and you have the limited range again.

I asked Litchi for 4.10.0_g, which was wotking fine in Samsung Galaxy, and P3SE. I got 3 different versions and only one installs OK, so I believe it is very device dependent. I got a moded 4.17.0 which shows video feed OK, but only ion a Galaxy Tab S3. So I am not very sure at the moment how to proceed and which one to use.

For DJI Go, I am using the official updated from Google Play, I set the fake location to FCC and then downgraded the firmware to 1.3.20. I get the firmware update message every so often, but I just ignore and continue.

I hope it kind of helps

Hello Friends,

Does anyone have this Litchi 4.17.0_a for download (Android)? My Litchi software updated automatically and now I my P3SE will not work with 4.18.0 version of Litchi. I am stuck with 4.10.0_g from when I bought Litchi, but I'd like to test 4.17.

Any download link?

Thanks
Upgrade to the latest version Litchi 4.19

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic