phantom 3 se camera

Reaction score
I just got my p 3 se 4k camera and can't figure out why all videos and still photos are grainy and not clear at all. any ideas. I have a sandisk extreme 32 gb sd card. tried every setting on the camera and still no picture or video worth keeping. boy, I sure could use some ideas. thanks

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

Please give us some more details. Are you getting the media from the device or card? What OS is the device you are watching it on, etc.

yes, I am getting media from a sandisk extream card. I am using my Samsung 5 s android phone for fpv and it is great looking on the screen, but when I put the sd card into my computer it is very grainy . I can adjust clarity and do some inhancements but it it really not clear and a lot of grain to it. the videos forget it, man it is not very watchable. But like I said , when I am flying the fpv is very clear.

Oh and thank you. First night on any forum and it seems there are a lot of good people here with good advice.

I kinda had this problem also. For some reason Windows 10 won't read 2.7k. So I switched to 1080p in the DJI go app and everything works good. Maybe it's your settings in the app? Hope this helps...

What are you recording in? 4K? What are the specs of the PC? Be sure the PC can keep up with your media.
I agreed with Luv... Your PC or Mac maybe is not powerful enough to deal with the 4K Quality video.

thank you everyone, I will see if shooting in 1080 solves the problem. but I have seen some people say it was their ribbon wire from the camera to the drone. they replaced it and everything was clear. I will try shooting in 1080 first. Thanks again everyone .

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Ok everyone. Kev 74 you are right! Shot video and stills in 1080dp and beautiful shots and video. ok so now to find the right computer lol. I really want to shoot in 4k , but for now i'll shoot in 1080. Thanks everyone for your help. The best people in the world are drone pilots!! thanks and talk to you soon.

I'm glad we could help ya. Yea..i have a brand new hp laptop...with windows 10..this pc isn't 2 months old...and it won't read 2.7 k?? I don't understand it. But to me 1080p isn't too bad either...

Hey guys. I had the same problem with my P4P. Would try record in all formats and frame rates and still wouldn't play back properly. Even went as far as changing SD card to the fast and the slowest write and read speeds. I was about to give up until I opened the video file in a different program what a surprise it worked perfectly. My issue was that VLC and another program I had could not play the video smoothly. Stupid Windows Media player worked perfectly.

Same here. VLC fails to play the videos properly while windows mediaplayer has no problems.

Yeah I guess I will just have to save my penneys and nickels and buy a mac that supports up to 5k. love flying ,but what an expensive little hobby we have lol. talk to you all real soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94