Phantom 3 Review Quiz

Quick feedback:

The supported file formats question is wrong. Fat32/exFat are not file formats.
Distance is not limited for safety reasons, it's limited by transmitter range and/or battery life.

You shouldn't get 3 guesses if there are only 2 answers :)

Good start!

Last edited:
+1

Good job, I could confirm if I read manual enough.
One yes/no question with 4 selections (sorry forgot Q#), and some duplications... (say VPS available height); it's not wrong method for teaching to ask students repeatedly to make the knowledge firmly, however. ;-)

I enjoyed the quiz, got a high pass and also discovered a couple of facts I didn't know, but given the choice, had an educated guess at.

Good fun and educational.

Great Job, thanks for taking the time to do this. I think some people will be amazed at what they know and don't know. I personally got 100% but only because of the multiple chances, but I assure you on the ones I missed the first time I now know why I missed them and what the right answers are. It is better to know than assume.

Very nice and fun. One question is if the camera on the P3 can be changed to a different model. The Advanced camera can be used on the Pro and the other way around. These cameras are different models, but not different then all P3 cameras. A little misleading.

Months later, this is still a great little quiz. Could use some reworking but a great knowledge tester.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.