Phantom 3 Range Extenders are they any Good

Reaction score
Hi Guys I am new to the Phantom 3 I recently got a second hand unit off ebay looks good charged everything had stupid fun reformatting a Samsung tablet then installing the DJI GO app got caught with the Chinese phone number rubbish any way got through all that got connection
I was inside I kept getting the message weak signal ? it was right in front of me I had video what signal? the unit I got has the aftermarket range extender big fat areal and 2 paddles is this product any good? should I go back to stock? or was it because I was inside ? but the controller and drone were almost touching you would think there would be good signal?
Or was it talking about the gps? being inside the house I did manage to start the motors with no props so I think the unit is ok .................. I know I have to recalibrate the compass should I relink the drone and controller as who knows how long it has been sitting trying to get sorted for first flight

Hi Guys I am new to the Phantom 3 I recently got a second hand unit off ebay looks good charged everything had stupid fun reformatting a Samsung tablet then installing the DJI GO app got caught with the Chinese phone number rubbish any way got through all that got connection
I was inside I kept getting the message weak signal ? it was right in front of me I had video what signal? the unit I got has the aftermarket range extender big fat areal and 2 paddles is this product any good? should I go back to stock? or was it because I was inside ? but the controller and drone were almost touching you would think there would be good signal?
Or was it talking about the gps? being inside the house I did manage to start the motors with no props so I think the unit is ok .................. I know I have to recalibrate the compass should I relink the drone and controller as who knows how long it has been sitting trying to get sorted for first flight
Interference inside your home can cause this. Have you tried taking it outside?

This happens to me every single time i power on inside the house. Totally normal. Outside it will be fine.

Reactions: dreddman

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj