Phantom 3 prof

Reaction score
Hi,

I am a newbie from the UK I have just got a Phantom 3 Professional, can someone please tell which is the best app to use for this drone that would be best to use in the UK.

Thank you keep safe....Len

Welcome to the forum from Indiana there is only one app DJI go it is the one before 4 it will not say 3 but thats it here is manual from DJI

Reactions: dirkclod and Lenj
Welcome Len?. There are many members here that live in the UK. I’m sure some of them will post their preferences soon.
As for myself in Alaska, USA, and just a recreational pilot I just use the DJI GO app. It works just fine for me. The laws are probably different on your side of the pond, so hopefully some UK pilots will give you advice soon.
You can also use the search feature on the top right hand side of the screen and type in the question and it will show you all the posts over the years.

Welcome Len?. There are many members here that live in the UK. I’m sure some of them will post their preferences soon.
As for myself in Alaska, USA, and just a recreational pilot I just use the DJI GO app. It works just fine for me. The laws are probably different on your side of the pond, so hopefully some UK pilots will give you advice soon.
You can also use the search feature on the top right hand side of the screen and type in the question and it will show you all the posts over the years.
Hi,

Thanks for the welcome and for getting back to me so quick, it's much appreciated, with the new laws starting last November 2019? We have to pass a theory test before getting a licence, I passed today paid my £9.00 and got operators licence, so already to fly, once I get the app to use., I did download the DJI GO app, but does not seem to have a program to fly, just how to set it up which I already know how to do. I want the program that shows all the GPS, Battery level height photo video set up etc ect, hence my call for help??

Once again thanks for help Len

Welcome to the forum from Indiana there is only one app DJI go it is the one before 4 it will not say 3 but thats it here is manual from DJI
Thanks for info I will take a look..

Reactions: KachemakDiver
Thanks for info I will take a look..
Hi,
I downloaded and run app DJI go - one before 4 (attached photo)
djiIMG_1775.JPG
and it says Connect your DJI device but dropdown menu says Inspire 1 RAW inspire 1 pro and inspire..This is the problem that I am having, I can't find the DJI Phantom 3 professional app anywhere..

Thanks for any help Len

Hi,
I downloaded and run app DJI go - one before 4 (attached photo)View attachment 118218and it says Connect your DJI device but dropdown menu says Inspire 1 RAW inspire 1 pro and inspire..This is the problem that I am having, I can't find the DJI Phantom 3 professional app anywhere..

Thanks for any help Len
Hi,
Thanks again for the info the above photo is from my tablet, I wanted to use that because of clearer larger area to view, but does not go any further than this so I take it. it is not compatible….I used my iPhone and YES it worked..So thanks again for help tad late here to try now 1am so will try in the morning..Happy flying and keep safe..regards Len

I am a newbie from the UK I have just got a Phantom 3 Professional
Welcome to the forum!

If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

Cheers!

Hi,
Thanks again for the info the above photo is from my tablet, I wanted to use that because of clearer larger area to view, but does not go any further than this so I take it. it is not compatible….I used my iPhone and YES it worked..So thanks again for help tad late here to try now 1am so will try in the morning..Happy flying and keep safe..regards Len

Swipe left until you get to the Phantom 3 screen and pick Pro from the menu.
I find Litchi is much better than DJI and I use an Android tablet.
You can download it from Play Store or App store.

Reactions: Lenj
Thank you guys, what a lovely helpful bunch we have on this forum..You all keep safe, and thanks again for all your help..

Reactions: Oso

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20