Phantom 3 pro

Reaction score
Hi. I recently purchased a phantom 3 pro and love it. Only issue is when in flight, I struggle to see the image on my monitor which I am using an iPhone 6. I have tried an iPad as well but still the same. I have a shade cover I bought for it but it is still quite hard to see and it is as if there is too much light on the screen and it is hard to see. I tried flying it from inside so I know the sun on my iPhone isn't the problem. I'm thinking maybe I can buy a different lense for the drone but don't want to start spending money if it won't help. The actual video footage I record comes out brilliant, it's just really hard to see during flight mode. I'd appreciate any help with this.??

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It helps to put an anti glare screen protector on your phone/iPad.....Also , turn auto brightness off and set the screen to maximum.

Given the issue is present indoors it is likely you need to check your camera exposure settings- dial back exposure compensation or switch to auto (if in manual mode).

Thanks I will give theses options a try thanks so much.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Given the issue is present indoors it is likely you need to check your camera exposure settings- dial back exposure compensation or switch to auto (if in manual mode).

That won't help. The op said his recorded video comes out "brilliant" as he puts it. So its not exposure, its something with his device screen brightness.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31