Phantom 3 Pro won't connect to dji app

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new here and just bought P3P used in very good condition

my drone and RC work perfectly I can fly and also i can control the camera and record normally

But I cannot connect to Mobile phone (S9 plus,iPhone 5s ,galaxy s5) with Dji Go app? when i enter the app its stay on "How to connect" for P3P and it gave me a camera view for Inspire 1

but the RC charge the phone

Can anyone Help

Hello everyone, I'm new here and just bought P3P used in very good condition

my drone and RC work perfectly I can fly and also i can control the camera and record normally

But I cannot connect to Mobile phone (S9 plus,iPhone 5s ,galaxy s5) with Dji Go app? when i enter the app its stay on "How to connect" for P3P and it gave me a camera view for Inspire 1

but the RC charge the phone

Can anyone Help
Welcome!

Try swiping your finger from right to left on the screen and that may give you some other drone model connection choices.

Yep - sometimes the RC does charge the device. Nothing to worry about...

Reactions: brigerdrones
Welcome!

Try swiping your finger from right to left on the screen and that may give you some other drone model connection choices.

Yep - sometimes the RC does charge the device. Nothing to worry about...

yes it gave me camera view for insipre 1 , when i hit camera it enter but nothing is connected

did not get you message
You did not understand what I wrote?... Sorry... If you didn't understand then I mean that that DJI Go App for the P3P also has other drone connection possibilities.

Look at this video - Have you tried to choose another drone as it shows in the video?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What is your first language?

You did not understand what I wrote?... Sorry... If you didn't understand then I mean that that DJI Go App for the P3P also has other drone connection possibilities.

Look at this video - Have you tried to choose another drone as it shows in the video?

i understand very well English

i cannot access the camera view.its stick on the How to Connect Screen , and the p3p dont have a wifi

i cannot access the camera view.its stick on the How to Connect Screen , and the p3p dont have a wifi

With all due respect, you don't write very well English. I just thought if you could say what your first language is then there might be someone else who can help you,

OK - sorry I've done my best to help but it seems I can't understand well the problem you are having. Perhaps someone else will be here soon who can help you.

Good luckI I hope you get the problem solved quickly.

OK, lets go back to basics. The DJI GO app, when it opens, shows the Inspire drone always.

IMG_7839.jpg

If you put your finger on the drone image and slide it to the left, it will change to the Phantom drone,

IMG_7840.jpg

if you slide to the left again it will be the Matrice

IMG_7841.jpg

- you can select which drone you want to control. Once on the drone type you want, put you finger on the BLACK arrow it it opens a menu to select which MODEL of the drone you have.

If this doesn't work I suggest you delete the DJI GO app and re install it.

OK, lets go back to basics. The DJI GO app, when it opens, shows the Inspire drone always.

View attachment 119525

If you put your finger on the drone image and slide it to the left, it will change to the Phantom drone,

View attachment 119526

if you slide to the left again it will be the Matrice

View attachment 119527

- you can select which drone you want to control. Once on the drone type you want, put you finger on the BLACK arrow it it opens a menu to select which MODEL of the drone you have.

If this doesn't work I suggest you delete the DJI GO app and re install it.
I have removed the Dji app and instal it again ,still on the How to Connect screen on phantom 3 pro

In your first post you said it was on the Inspire when you turned it on but now it's on Phantom 3 Pro. OK, now press the little black arrow next to the word Professional and a drop down menu will appear where you can select one of the Phantom drones, Standard, Advanced or Professional.

In your first post you said it was on the Inspire when you turned it on but now it's on Phantom 3 Pro. OK, now press the little black arrow next to the word Professional and a drop down menu will appear where you can select one of the Phantom drones, Standard, Advanced or Professional.
its gave me camera view only for inspire , for phantom 3 pro ,it shows How to Connect

Good, so OK now. Just press "CAMERA" when the drone and RC are on and you should get the view from the drone camera.

Last edited:
Hello everyone

Kindly check the log file of my update, I don't know which version in my Aircraft and gave 8 and 15 module not detected,
is does make my app not connecting to my RC?

PS: i can fly normally with my aircraft and record video normally, everything works fine
but I cannot connect with Go app or litchi (stays on "How to connect" on P3P and give camera view for inspire 1)

Trying (S9 Plus, S5 and iPhone 5s) and different cable and still getting no result

Remote GL300A does not update or downgrade from USB stick

I'm really confused about how everything works and getting no Camera View on my app

Attachments

• P3X_FW_LOG_AB.txt
    112.9 KB · Views: 139
  • P3X_FW_RESULT_AB.txt
    7.7 KB · Views: 121
There is no data, nothing in either of those .txt files charbel20.

You can fly the drone quite happily VISUALLY without anything connected to the remote control. The tablet/mobile phone only runs the program you are using, Litchi/DJI go etc which gives you more options when flying and allows you to see what the camera is seeing.
If the drone connects all right and you can fly then the problem is with the connection between to remote control and your device. This is very often a problem with the USB port on the back of the remote control or a problem with the cable you are using to connect the two or the setup of your device.

I fly using a tablet called a Nvidia Shield K1 (an Android device) and I have to change some settings in it so that It will connect to the remote control, Specifically I have to:
Turn ON Developer Options
Turn ON USB debugging
Set USB configuration to MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).

There is no data, nothing in either of those .txt files charbel20.
Hi Cheddarman,

Sorry, but there IS data in those .txt (Windows Notepad) files and they show the results of the upgrade attempts.

I don't understand enough about analysing these types of files to give a definitive reply to charbel20 as I have not upgraded my P3P since it was new. Some other members here do understand them better though.

Last edited:
Ah, I was trying to open them as .txt flight logs which they're not. Yes I can see the data there now using a .txt reader.

Agree with your statement about being able to understand what they're telling us ?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic