Phantom 3 Pro, which software is better?

• Thread starter Deleted member 125193
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 125193

Well right now I'm going back and force between Pilot and go. Too make a long story short what are the plus and minus too each of these versions? What do you use and why? Always interested in learning and maybe you see something I don't so lets here what you got to say..

Thanks

Reaction score
To paraphrase Henry Ford when he was asked about the color options for his black-only Model T Ford, I make bold to say that DJI drone pilots are free to choose whatever flight control software they like, PROVIDED THAT they make Litchi their final selection.

Merry Xmas sir, and a prosperous New Year, from a die-hard, lifelong Litchi cult lemming in good standing.

Oso

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Unless you are using a 2015 version of the original Pilot app from before it was replaced with the GO app, I’d have to go along with @Meta4 in saying the new resurrected Pilot app is not meant for P3 models. Note - It would be so much easier if DJI had just used a different name for the new app rather than a name from the past. ;-)

Per DJI, these are the drone models meant to be used with the new Pilot:

D0A9DBAA-AFCF-4FDD-B218-A908C8D42E95.jpeg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 125193

actually meta, it is set up to run in both and pilot has some advantages. It is Ver 1.9 and the Phantom 3 Pro when using my cell it auto connects and no issues so far. I'm still feeling it out, but for one it tracks a lot better on my sat maps for one. The RTH has been on my list of things to test along with my usb Wi-Fi booster strictly to clean up signal... Any reason to fly is a good reason... just say'n

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanTucker