Phantom 3 pro' s remote controller

Reaction score
Hi, I have a Phantom 3 Pro. I have. Problem with the left stick of my remote controller.
It works in opposite way, I mean that If I push up the stick Drone goes down, and If I push it to the left, Drone goes to the right and the other way around.
I use the controller in mode 2, and I try to re-calibrate it, even using the custom mode. But It doesn't work.
Do you have any idea, a software o hardware problem? Thank you

Did it always work backwards? Any background would help. Seems wired wrong.

Reactions: Oso
Have you just got this drone or has this suddenly happened?
Unlike RC plane flying, it's not possible (as far as I'm aware) to reverse the stick movement.

If you have just bought it, someone has been into the RC and changed the wiring.

Hi, I have a Phantom 3 Pro. I have. Problem with the left stick of my remote controller.
It works in opposite way, I mean that If I push up the stick Drone goes down, and If I push it to the left, Drone goes to the right and the other way around.
I use the controller in mode 2, and I try to re-calibrate it, even using the custom mode. But It doesn't work.
Do you have any idea, a software o hardware problem? Thank you

left stick, move left drone rotates left, etc it shouldnt move left and right thats what the right stick does

Ive stripped one of them down and its no easy task to put it in upside down due to the way the wires are run

Reactions: brigerdrones

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic