Phantom 3 Pro Parting Out

Reaction score
Due to a recent high energy interaction with our home planet I am parting out my P3P while awaiting arrival of my P4P.

I am not an experienced online marketer. I have a Square account and can take cards. But have issues with PayPal over politics. (Sorry).

If you want to send a money order or whatever, I will ship as soon as it clears and I have cash in my hand.

Everything is sold as is- where is. Used parts, with no warranties, guarantees or returns.

I am glad to provide photos or other info upon request. But guys, I work for a living, so it may take a day. I'm not sitting by the phone and laptop hustling parts all day!

Buyer covers all shipping charges from 30173 via USPS. Continental USA only.

But here is what I have, I will entertain any reasonable offer. Unit is disassembled and ready for shipping.

1. Upper and lower covers with GPS module. Internal board housing bracket is broke but I have found them for $5.00. Includes landing gear and compasses. Asking $95

2. Wifi PCB with mounting plate and screws. Asking $35.

3. Main ESC board with motors, LEDs, etc. This board took a beating in the crash. The compass connector pulled off, the main IC chip broke loose down one side. But if you need parts, older version motors, etc, it is here. Asking $45 but make me an offer!

4. Vision positioning module $35.

5. 4K camera, set of three Polar Pro filters, ND4; ND8; CP. two lens hoods and gimbal lock. $300. Does not include gimbal or gimbal related parts. Only the camera and the other parts listed here.

6. Three DJI batteries and one after market battery. The DJI are original with the craft, the after market is relatively new. No idea of the total cycles on any. But all were taking charges with no problems. I would get 96 or 97% charge and 13-16 minutes flight time with any of them. $40 each or $150 for all.

7. Genuine DJI charger and 4 battery Hub - $35

8. Genuine DJI wheeled hard case with telescoping handle. Used but unhurt. The combo locks were never programmed and the shipping pegs are still in place. $40

9. P3P controller. Great condition. Holds a phone or an IPad Pro 9.75".
$135

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-26_16-2-31.png
    upload_2017-8-26_16-2-31.png
    7.5 MB · Views: 509
The body complete with the GPS sensor I am asking $95 for. There are some dents and dings but the body is not cracked or broken. There is a bracket inside where the esc board mounts that is broken. This includes the landing gear.

No. Pilot stupidity

Does the charger charge batteries one at a time or all at once. Interested in dji batteries also. private messaged you.Thanks

Last edited:
The charger cycles between the batteries. It would take a pretty decent chunk of current to charge all four at once. One is filled, then the next, then the next. And that allows you to get back in the air sooner too.

ive got a dji 3 pro, and standard with 10 batteries, mavric pro as well...ive decided to have my drone (standard) fixed before i throw them in a closet, its crazy how your thread got so many replays

ive got a dji 3 pro, and standard with 10 batteries, mavric pro as well...ive decided to have my drone (standard) fixed before i throw them in a closet, its crazy how your thread got so many replays

If you got any P3P/A batteries for sale let me know.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl