P3 Firmware Phantom 3 pro no image or camera controls

Reaction score
Tried a firmware yesterday and it just sat there flashing green/red like it was updating for about 1 minute and then started flashing green quickly for about 1 minute. I checked for a log file and there was nothing there.

Welcome to the Forum!
What is the reason you updated the Firmware?

Rod

Tried a firmware yesterday and it just sat there flashing green/red like it was updating for about 1 minute and then started flashing green quickly for about 1 minute. I checked for a log file and there was nothing there.

It might be Ambarella in gimbal board connecting/disconnecting . To check , please connect gimbal to computer - if you see a drive mounting/disconnecting repeatedly , then there is a problem with gimbal board .
What you have seen - 1 minute of green/red flashing - it was not an update but just AC writing folders on SD .
A board with that behaviour could not be flashed/upgraded from SD . I have a similar board - it flashes green rapidly - about 2 long sets of flashes , then it goes into a set of green/reds, then again rapid greens . Ah, and there is no image transmission .

I am a mavic 2 enterprise user and updated to latest firmware via DJI Assistant 2. Upon successfully updating I lost the ability to see my camera feed while utilizing an iOS device. I still was able to see the telemetry and take pictures and video - it could only be viewed in post however. It was then (lesson learned) I checked the mavic forums and learned to not upgrade if using iOS and DJI's official line was to get an Android. While DJI said the firmware upgrade was non-reversible, I was able to downgrade to a previous version, after trying for several days, and all is well. I had also upgraded my controller firmware without issue. However, I get a warning upon startup that my device and controller are using incompatible firmware - everything still works well though, just have to decline upgrading. So, don't know if that is an issue with the Phantom, but the symptoms seem similar. Hope this helps.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20