Phantom 3 Pro compatibility with Galaxy Note 4 Phone?

Reaction score
Any experience using this phone with the P3P? I can't even figure out if it's compatible based off the information online. I'm getting my drone in a few days and unsure if I need to buy a new device.

Note 4 works fine.....be sure to enable USB Debugging and once you launch the app a pop-up will launch shortly after the app launches. It will ask if you want to enable usb debugging for this app click yes and then you'll be good to go.

I had a rocky time installing on my Note 4. I kept getting error 505, which (among other things) is a conflict with another app. After trying everything else, I finally did a factory reset, and it installed fine. I believe it conflicts with the Travelzoo app, as it would not install after DJI Pilot was in (same error).
Have fun! Alex

Any experience using this phone with the P3P? I can't even figure out if it's compatible based off the information online. I'm getting my drone in a few days and unsure if I need to buy a new device.
I installed on my Note 4 back in
I used my Note 4 back in June 10th or 11th 2015 when I first got my P3P with FW 1.1.9 . At that time I had downloaded the dji pilot from Android. I read here and deleted the dji Pilot and installed the 1 from the dji download site. I had no issues and felt happy with the note 4. Well later I dug out my spouse's IPad air, and felt a more involved experience. I am not aware if Android has released any upgrades, but my note 4 did ok.

note 4 works fine unless you fly in hot conditions. the phone is well known for very aggressive thermal throttling. once it gets too hot, it will throttle the cpu and you will get major lag and dropped frames.

Can any of the Note 4 pilots please share their setup with me, i am struggling to get the google maps to show, everything else is working 100%

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers